Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
knowledge is power
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking really hard for a source of 303 surplus ammo and having no luck at all. I have to prep on a budget, so I can spend 50 to 100 a week. Any help is greatly appreciated. Stay safe!

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Reactions: theythinkwenuts

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Yep surplus will show up again.

Reactions: theythinkwenuts

·
RESET CONGRESS!!
9,462 Posts
Any chance of locating a nearby reloader than could provide some decent reloads?
Maybe visit a local target range/gun club... or post on the internet? Or, learn to reload your own .303s in the long term? That may prove practical in the long term.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I can't remember seeing surplus 303 since the late 90's

Any you do find will probably be really old, and corrosive.

I did a little searching online and the best I could find was sportsmans guide had fmj for $16 for 20. $150 for 200, plus shipping. That sellior and bellot of recent manufacture. Prvi Partisan may load 303 but I'm not sure. Big sporting goods stores may carry it.

Your best bet in the long run would probably start reloading for it.

·
Pantomime Villain
3,969 Posts
Good luck on finding .303 surplus - I haven't seen any in England for at least fifteen years. About the only place it might still be kicking around these days is India.

Prvi Partisan DO load 303.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Call Ammo Depot in Caddo Mills, TX or Military Gun Supply in Fort Worth, TX both have it all the time. As has been said it is very corrosive so clean your weapon with hot soapy water after shooting the stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts