Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Coast to Coast Fans out there???? A believer that the end times are coming and wish to learn as much as I can for me and those I love....... I am very much a Nature lover, gardener, fisherwoman, rockhound, etc...and can't forget fiddler. Been in CA for all my adult life and this 40 somethin wants to move back home to be near my family.............peace, Starla
ps. very int'd in the heavens, paranormal and ufos

·
Hunter/Farmer
1,950 Posts
Beware!!!
The Quickening went into high gear tonight!:D:

Oh,....welcome and sleep tight.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Any Coast to Coast Fans out there???? A believer that the end times are coming and wish to learn as much as I can for me and those I love....... I am very much a Nature lover, gardener, fisherwoman, rockhound, etc...and can't forget fiddler. Been in CA for all my adult life and this 40 somethin wants to move back home to be near my family.............peace, Starla
ps. very int'd in the heavens, paranormal and ufos
Come on home Starla!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats the plan but due to being tied down to a house now it'll take time........tx for the encouragement...WI here I come......where about are you from. Wuz born in De Pere, WI myself..peace and serenity to you and yours

·
Endure-Adapt-Overcome
332 Posts
Welcome StarlaWest, what part of CA I'm in Roseville CA just north of Sac. I've been here for 7 years and I'm ready to go back to the Tar-heel State. My home state of North Carolina

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Hi & welcome from SE Ga.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Enlighten me as to what the quicken rifleman....... tx
Starla
The quickening is from "The Highlander"... its a series of movies and a couple tv series about imortals that live among us and fight with swords, taking off each others heads as thats the only way that they can die

"there can only be one..."

·
I'm keeping my eye on you
2,204 Posts
Welcome to the site. Florida here. I wish a lot of people here in Florida wanted to go back to WI as well.:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts