Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Kibitzer
6,631 Posts
Red Dawn/Navy Seals DVD.
It's in the $5 bin at my local WalMart.
+1 that's the one I got.

Try to get the "Panic in Year Zero" and "The Last Man on Earth" double feature.

Gotta watch out, I grabbed a dvd out of the $5 bin and at check out, it was $9.
Some SA put it in the $5 bin and I didn't notice til I was home looking at receit.

But what about all the experts that tell us Walmart is evil and say never ever go there??

·
Registered
687 Posts
I get good preps in the clearance sections. cloth, sewing, and craft items. gun cleaning supplies, especially black powder stuff.

At my walmart I can also pick up kerosene lanterns for $5 and replacement wicks.

Also bulk foods.

·
Jack of all trades
228 Posts
I bought one of those kerosene (I use lamp oil) lanterns at Walmart for $5. I tried it out and it worked pretty good. Left it sitting on the counter for a couple days and then I noticed the puddle under it. The seam along the bottom leaked lamp oil all over my counter. I returned it and will stick with Dietz or glass lanterns.

·
High-Strung
840 Posts
I don't have pics, but get camping supplies like:
tent
air matresses
sleeping bags
flashlights
water proof matches
coleman stove and fuel
lanterns
duct tape
clothes line and pins

on and on and on.....

·
Adventurer
19,333 Posts
you might want to check there price for ball mason jars they have a reasonable price on em

Reactions: cranky1950

·
Banned
4,069 Posts
I bought one of those kerosene (I use lamp oil) lanterns at Walmart for $5. I tried it out and it worked pretty good. Left it sitting on the counter for a couple days and then I noticed the puddle under it. The seam along the bottom leaked lamp oil all over my counter. I returned it and will stick with Dietz or glass lanterns.
I used 3 of them for about a week straight during the tornado induced power outage earlier this year. I have nothing bad to say about them.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts