Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Nice to see some sanity in the news. A rare things these days. If the bill passes, at least Virginians will have a nearby haven if their State continues to "go south" on Constitutionalism and common sense.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Having been born and raised in PA and then spending a chunk of my adult life in VA before both began sliding Left, I feel fortunate to now be a proud WV resident.
We can't get complacent, though. We have to keep the pressure up to stop the cancer trying to take root everywhere and to push it back in the places it's already begun to metastasize.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Banned
6,705 Posts
When any state tries to confiscate firearms this entire nation will erupt in flames and civil disobedience. You won't be able to find a liberal snowflake when it is over. And they vote be voting in numbers for anything for a long, long, time.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,693 Posts
When any state tries to confiscate firearms this entire nation will erupt in flames and civil disobedience. You won't be able to find a liberal snowflake when it is over. And they vote be voting in numbers for anything for a long, long, time.
while I would like to think yo are correct, California and New York come to mind only because they are so close to already doing this. Give the left enough time and rubber band guns will become illegal in those places.

Reactions: Observer

·
Psalm 37:28
1,139 Posts
Dear Representative/Senator ... ,

With the Second Amendment under attack from many directions, now is the time for true conservatives to be proactive in defending the rights of their countrymen and the principles on which this country was founded. The anti-Second Amendment and anti-freedom bills under consideration in the state of Virginia will do nothing to reduce uses of firearms that are already illegal, but they will significantly infringe on the liberties of law-abiding Virginians. That tens of thousands of Virginians take exception to this infringement was illustrated with an exclamation mark in the protests in Richmond on January 20th.

At the federal level, too, liberties guaranteed by the Bill of Rights are under threat. States like Missouri and West Virginia have been proactive in taking legislative measures to secure the continued liberty of their citizens against the tyranny of those who would infringe on their God-given, constitutionally recognized rights. West Virginia's HB 4168 would, I believe, serve as an outstanding model for similar measures in (my state). I respectfully urge you and your fellow legislators to begin drafting such a bill.

Know that for myself and for many (my state demonym), the Second Amendment is not a negotiable issue. Candidates for any office in this state who do not express and tangibly demonstrate unwavering support for the Second Amendment will not earn our votes.

Sincerely,

Surviving Suburbia

Feel free to copy or suggest edits. Haven't sent it yet.

·
Banned
6,705 Posts
while I would like to think yo are correct, California and New York come to mind only because they are so close to already doing this. Give the left enough time and rubber band guns will become illegal in those places.
As far as states go the are probably lost causes. However the cities are the liberal strongholds and are surrounded by mostly conservative, flyover types of people. As I told my black friend in Tulsa when she began ranting about reparations for blacks. She said there would be a war if reparations weren't paid. I told her to open her eyes and look around. The blacks are surrounded.

·
Registered
34,688 Posts
They are really only just beginning to circle the wagons at this point. More to follow though! They'll have to put it in physical action. Passing the laws is major posturing.
No, I mean the confiscation is already occuring.

It's just that it's not advertised and one at a time.as they come across you.

divide and conquer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts