Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now who would ever expect something like that. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Voters Suspicious Of Fraud At Ballot Box

LAS VEGAS -- Some voters in Boulder City said they are concerned about fraud at the electronic ballot box.

Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid's name was already checked.

Ferrara said she wasn't alone in her voting experience. She said her husband and several others voting at the same time all had the same thing happen.

"Something's not right," Ferrara said. "One person that's a fluke. Two, that's strange. But several within a five minute period of time -- that's wrong."

Clark County Registrar of Voters Larry Lomax said there is no voter fraud, although the issues do come up because the screens are sensitive.

He said if voters choose English (instead of Spanish) for their language of choice, the ballot pops up with Angle selected.

"Especially in a community with elderly citizens (they have) difficulty in (casting their) ballot," Lomax said. "Team leaders said there were complaints (and the) race filled in."

Lomax said voters need to have faith in the system.

"This election, I think, more than ever," he said. "The two sides are very fractured and each side is suspicious and we're caught in the middle.

·
Prepared Firebird
3,842 Posts
Gee. People can be so suspicious and paranoid.

Just because the same crooked system counts the votes that are cast.......I, for one, refuse to worry about the integrity of our fine political structure.

Excuse me. I have to go check my hanging chads.........LOL

·
Permaculturist
1,032 Posts
Gee. People can be so suspicious and paranoid.

Just because the same crooked system counts the votes that are cast.......I, for one, refuse to worry about the integrity of our fine political structure.

Excuse me. I have to go check my hanging chads.........LOL
:thumb:

A Craven County voter says he had a near miss at the polls on Thursday when an electronic voting machine completed his straight-party ticket for the opposite of what he intended.

Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked. He cleared the screen and tried again with the same result, he said. Then he asked for and received help from election staff.

“They pushed it twice and the same thing happened,” Laughinghouse said. “That was four times in a row. The fifth time they pushed it and the Republicans came up and I voted.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c....com/articles/machine-91656-screen-voter.html

·
don't drink the kool aid
4,867 Posts
Perhaps you should heed what's written under your name (don't drink the kool aid).:rolleyes:
Perhaps you should watch the video and check the google link.

"It matters not who votes, only who counts the votes."
Josef Stalin
Which is exactly what I pointed out above. Are you blind or what? The flopping between your 2 posts boggles the mind. Really. You've said 2 things here and managed a 180 degree turnaround on the topic.

·
Hippie Rich
5,437 Posts
Perhaps you should watch the video and check the google link.

Which is exactly what I pointed out above. Are you blind or what? The flopping between your 2 posts boggles the mind. Really. You've said 2 things here and managed a 180 degree turnaround on the topic.
and yet i thanked him and not you, your proof has been a steady stream of youtube videos and baseless webpages, the simple fact that somebody can type in "BUSH VOTING SKAM" means nothing to me. when somebody connects something very tactfully to a completely different subject it shows a deeper level of thinking.

·
Canuck
526 Posts
The whole concept of digitized voting is a farce, at least with paper votes there is a tangible and concrete "document" indicating how you voted that has to be disposed of.

If kanada, goes digital I'm not voting any more.

·
7,504 Posts
Just got in from voting, it was machines at the early voting in town. Next time there is a vote, I need to go to my regular location and see if I still get a paper ballot.

·
Simply, an AMERICAN...
5,477 Posts
SAME thing has happened in numerous "elections" since 2004....

Dems have shown instances of this too.
This isn't a "it's the dems" thing, it's happened time and time again with Diebold Machines, and the REPUBLICAN party stopped the printing of receipts of your vote.

The American people, allowed this to happen because our govt sold us on "hanging chads" and "offered" us a better way.
A way that is hackable, a way with no receipts of our votes most of time, and a way that has BOTH dems and republicans getting bad "votes" registered from these "machines".

This isn't new....
This isn't something that we should have put up with and NOW yell about when a "dem" is counted twice.

The system is flawed, and WE allowed it. Yeah, "Every Vote Counts", however they want it to...

·
Registered
14,273 Posts
Also some troops might not get their ballots in time.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/some-troops-may-not-get-ballots-in-time

It is funny how all of the ballot mistake, (that I know about so far) made mistakes in the Democrats favor.

Oh, Obama called me a while ago. The phone rang and there was a recorded message, "Hi this is President Obama, in behalf of the Democratic party..." I hung up at that point.

·
Simply, an AMERICAN...
5,477 Posts
It's happening again, and it happened on BOTH sides.

November 05, 2006
Three counties in Texas report vote-flipping on the Diebold and ES&S machines. Three counties in Florida report vote-flipping on the ES&S and Sequoia machines. One county in Illinois, on the Sequioa Edge, and one county in Arkansas, on the ES&S iVotronic.
In some cases, when the voter selects one candidate, the machine shows an opponent is selected instead.

A South Florida voter reports:
"When I touched the one [button] for the Democratic vote, that button disappeared and the vote went to the Republican."

And from Illinois:
"Corrine Stoker pushed the button for one candidate, but her voting machine showed she voted for the opponent."

In other cases, the votes are reported wrong on the review screen. From Texas:
"El Paso County Attorney José Rodríguez said 16 people complained Friday that a vote cast on their touch-screen ballot was the wrong vote when they reviewed their ballots."
And from Florida:
"He touched the screen for gubernatorial candidate Jim Davis, a Democrat, but the review screen repeatedly registered the Republican, Charlie Crist."
A professor at Murray State University in Murray, Kentucky (Calloway County) used the eSlate in early voting and reports that his straight-party votes were switched to the opposite party in contested races:

"I tried to vote a straight ticket, but when I checked the final page, which summarizes one's vote, I noticed that I had voted for some of the candidates of the other party. I went to the first screen again and ticked the straight ticket box for the Democratic party, and, again, I found that for all of the contested races the Republican boxes were ticked.
"I had to go through individually to tick the Democratic boxes. I'm not a Democrat, and I don't suspect vast right-wing some conspiracy. I'm just telling those of you who will be voting soon to check the summarizing page carefully, regardless of your voting preferences."
http://votetrustusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1967&Itemid=26

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-10-30/...machines-mechanical-lever-machines?_s=PM:TECH

Early voters in at least three West Virginia counties complained that when they tried to vote for Democratic candidates in the presidential, gubernatorial and senate races, the machines registered their votes for other, Republican, candidates instead.
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2008/10/ess-voting-mach/

Welcome to our so called "democracy"....

·
don't drink the kool aid
4,867 Posts
and yet i thanked him and not you, your proof has been a steady stream of youtube videos and baseless webpages, the simple fact that somebody can type in "BUSH VOTING SKAM" means nothing to me. when somebody connects something very tactfully to a completely different subject it shows a deeper level of thinking.

src

Did you even WATCH the footage from the supreme court where the guy who coded the voting machines software ADMITTED to the supreme court justice that he RIGGED the damn vote?

For when regular fail just isn't enough...

src

·
Hippie Rich
5,437 Posts

src

Did you even WATCH the footage from the supreme court where the guy who coded the voting machines software ADMITTED to the supreme court justice that he RIGGED the damn vote?

For when regular fail just isn't enough...

src
that first one is anime, which instantly fails, and the second one well ya thats a fail. i wasn't criticizing you on the information simply the way it is delivered you cannot have an intelligent argument with a youtube video. rice patty daddy found an excellent quote from stalin and connecting it to todays problems which is admirable. and vector woman i am furious that our troops might not get a vote in time, honestly they put their lives on the line everyday and we cant give them the courtesy of getting the ballots in on time.

·
Simply, an AMERICAN...
5,477 Posts
that first one is anime, which instantly fails, and the second one well ya thats a fail. i wasn't criticizing you on the information simply the way it is delivered you cannot have an intelligent argument with a youtube video. rice patty daddy found an excellent quote from stalin and connecting it to todays problems which is admirable. and vector woman i am furious that our troops might not get a vote in time, honestly they put their lives on the line everyday and we cant give them the courtesy of getting the ballots in on time.
Uh, THIS has happened MANY times, looong before "Obama". :thumb:

(10 years in the military)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts