Votes: 6 20.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thorfire sent me an email and asked me to pick one of these three flashlights for the next contest.

Rather than me picking, I would like the members of the forum to pick.

Option A - ThorFire VG10S

Option B - ThorFire TK15S

Option C - ThorFire TK15

Please look at the flashlights, decide which one you would like to see given away in the next contest, and then vote.

Poll will run for seven days.

Thank you.

Also, how would you like to enter the next contest?

We need as many people voting as possible.

·
Bazinga!
1,553 Posts
I liked Option A - ThorFire VG10S.

With so many people on the boards that DON'T use social media every day I would shy away from entering the contest via their use.
Go with posting to a thread or sending a PM to a specific account with a description of which light and why the person wants it.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Option A
Thread posting for entry, that way everyone gets equal chance if they don't use other social media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with this. I work for a Hospital and University that monitor our Social Media. I avoid it, I may check it on occasion but it's rare.
Threads are better, to me anyway.
I now have the Dive Light and the TG 06S. Both are great, I'll post a great write up. I had to use the warranty on the Dive Light, they simply said to keep the old one and replaced it with a new one. One LED went out, but the others are good. I used the Dive Light on Lake Thurmond (SC/GA line) last week. Holy cow is that thing bright. Even in the murky water it did well!
I carry the TH over my surefire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
396 Posts
Option B. More of an EDC size than A and has a tail switch. Tail stand is another plus. Couldn't tell from the specs, but if it's a forward clicky, then that would be an added plus as well. Momentary on is one of my pre-requisites.

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Option B
Although they all seem like they're pretty good lights.

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Registered
33 Posts
Option B and I would say stick to the forum. Social media has become more about the metrics choosing what you see, while forums are linear based consumption.

59 Posts
I say B or C, I honestly cannot spot the difference between the two, except one is two dollars more. I own option A, basically free for a review, and I am not impressed with it so far. Don't do social media so that would not be an option for me.

·
Registered
7,706 Posts
I would like to enter a contest valid for people outside the US....

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
For those who say forum only, how can we promote Thorfire outside the forum?

They have been very nice in providing us with flashlights for the contest, how can we make sure they get the attention they deserve?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.