Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Proverbs 26:4
2,112 Posts
I have the StrikeFire red dot and I really like it. It has performed very well and I like the 2x magnifier. I know some might not think the magnifier is needed or useful but personally I like it.

The multi reticle is nice and the brightness settings work great. By setting it on low the dot can be taken down to a 2MOA dot.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this weekend i will do some further tests with mine with my NV. i also must mention one of my the flip up caps that came with it wasnt staying closed. 1 simple email to vortex and a whole new set is on the way. this kind of service reminds me of leupold. top notch. soon i will have the killflash for it, and will review it too

·
Premium Member
68,758 Posts
I use and sell the Strikefires. They're one of the better made civilian sights. Durable, rugged and reliable. I'd trust my life to it. I don't use the magnifier much. But as a reflex sight, I chose the Vortex over several other highly rated sights that I already had on hand.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Vortex has a great reputation for outstanding CS. I had an issue with one of my Vipers...called them and they sent my replacement before I sent in the defective scope. They even paid for return shipping on the defective optic.

I have a StrikeFire with the green/red reticles...it's a neat red dot and have NV function. If you send in that version along with $25, Vortex will send you the new red only version. The latest model is brighter.

I am sold on Vortex...I have a few of their scopes and a bino from them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.