Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
14,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,491 Posts
If this passes, someone needs to challenge it in court ASAP. It's is unconstitutional, but will probably be upheld in a lower court if the judge is an Obama appointee.

What would make any idiot Democrat think that only state-owned ranges deter shootings? I suspect the state-owned ranges would enter you and you firearms' serial numbers in a database.

·
Awesome
17,065 Posts
after dems take control of a state.. just once, they start doing a bunch of crap like this to get the people who would otherwise vote against them, to move out so they keep control of that state, then they just fill it with illegals so the population loss of US citizens doesnt effect their number of representatives or EC points

·
Registered
556 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I suspect that many such bills will be introduced as “ throw-away” or trade-off legislation. That way, supposedly, those of us on the 2A side will think we’re fortunate to get out of the long session with just universal background checks, which is probably the goal to start with. And if they get a few more bills passed, so much the better. And you can bet they’ll be back next year for more. Hank in Virginia.

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,587 Posts
They do this stupid stuff just to show their constituents that they are doing something

They also solicit donations off of this garbage

Just ask Nancy Pelosi and her impeachment articles to nowhere

·
Registered
12,156 Posts
I suspect that many such bills will be introduced as “ throw-away” or trade-off legislation. That way, supposedly, those of us on the 2A side will think we’re fortunate to get out of the long session with just universal background checks, which is probably the goal to start with. And if they get a few more bills passed, so much the better. And you can bet they’ll be back next year for more. Hank in Virginia.
Not likely to be much of that. VA Republicans hold a one seat majority with one vacancy currently. Democrats will find ways to roll them to their way of thinking.

Reactions: Ghost863

·
Registered
9,696 Posts
Just another way to install a back door gun registry. Want to shoot, sure let me see you drivers license and weapon so I can check you in..
That's not what the bill is doing. It's limiting indoor shooting ranges to only law enforcement people and making indoor shooting ranges for regular people illegal. In VA places like the FBI headquarters, Federal Courts, etc. may already have indoor ranges to train LEOs. They are simply making sure those stay legal by specifying government owned ranges are legal; while all others for the general public become illegal.

Then they close outdoor ranges for noise issues because people can't suppress guns and there is no place for the general public to practice anywhere in the state.

The path of least resistance is turning out to be not letting the general public shoot so the younger generations grow up in a different culture. Then they willingly gun control themselves.

·
Cross-eyed Target Shooter
1,258 Posts
Tomorrow is the First Day of The Agenda. The New Party Regime will be sworn in and they plan IMMEDIATELY to begin implementation. Be ready!

I would expect that The Party will (naturally) pass their PRE-PREPARED "legislation" (probably at a MIDNIGHT SESSION ala New York) and then wait for a period of time (like possibly a year) and do nothing so as to lull the peasantry into quietness and then WITHOUT NOTICE begin the forceful arrest of people and seizure of weapons. After all, it will take some time to obtain and examine all of the weapons records to see who has these "eeevil assault weapons". They will go to the FedGov for the "yellow sheets", to the FFLs for their record books and to the "Law ENFORCEMENT" departments for the CCW records.

THIS is what the extra budget monies have been appropriated for. Not for the actual door-kicking. These new employees will be used for. Research and coallation of these records for intel for the use of the Party's move to disarm the peasantry. Meanwhile the sheeple will be beating and TPTB will be laughing as they quietly (behind the backs of the distracted sheeple) build their apparatus to disarm and control us.

And to FURTHER distract the peasantry, the PTB have given the (N)o (R)ights (A)nymore some more payola to suddenly come "riding to the rescue" and PRETEND to "fight for the 2nd Amendment" (read: NEGOTIATE MORE OF IT AWAY) and turn our attention away from their ACTUAL agenda taking place behind closed doors in Richmond on the hill.

We need to watch what BOTH hands are doing! Remember! Most of politics is slight-of-hand and illusion to FOOL the peasantry!

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,695 Posts
That's not what the bill is doing. It's limiting indoor shooting ranges to only law enforcement people and making indoor shooting ranges for regular people illegal. In VA places like the FBI headquarters, Federal Courts, etc. may already have indoor ranges to train LEOs. They are simply making sure those stay legal by specifying government owned ranges are legal; while all others for the general public become illegal.

Then they close outdoor ranges for noise issues because people can't suppress guns and there is no place for the general public to practice anywhere in the state.

The path of least resistance is turning out to be not letting the general public shoot so the younger generations grow up in a different culture. Then they willingly gun control themselves.
I wonder does it count as an indoor range if it is underground like the one the gangs were using out in California?

·
HMFIC
1,175 Posts
Not likely to be much of that. VA Republicans hold a one seat majority with one vacancy currently. Democrats will find ways to roll them to their way of thinking.
Um.....no. not at all. Repubs have NO majority in anything, that's why they're going to push anything they want. That's why WE are in this mess to begin with.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,695 Posts
My advice to anyone living there, move out NOW, or start investing heavily in lead in your specific caliber! Your going to need it!
I mean no disrespect but why should they move out? A law is not worth the paper it is written on if the majority will not abide by it. Remember they are the ones that put him there and they can have him removed.

Reactions: stroo and ax4jc

·
BASS
2,095 Posts
If this passes, someone needs to challenge it in court ASAP. It's is unconstitutional, but will probably be upheld in a lower court if the judge is an Obama appointee.

What would make any idiot Democrat think that only state-owned ranges deter shootings? I suspect the state-owned ranges would enter you and you firearms' serial numbers in a database.

That is the first thing that came to my mine ....before I read your post. You nailed itHomeDefense. I am sure many people are thinking the same thing right now.

It was all about knowing what you ahem and how many. "How much ammo did they buy for that firearm"? How often do they buy it? Have they bought ammo for any other firearm we don't have in out system.

Is the Governor still having an affair? What is her or his name? Maybe both at the same time? Just because people hold an elected office doesn't mean they "don't stay off the path...."

They are playing in a game they cannot win...... Some lessons are learned the hard way.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts