Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gettin' there
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are working on getting IV saline bags & my bug in partner has a few other items I don't have and I can't tell you what they 'cause she picked them up from the hospital and I'm ignorant on medical terminology. I just know they require an injection.
I do have stuff like a hot water bottle, nasal bottle etc. that stays in the medicine cabinet.
And my partner has all the stuff like blood pressure cuff, stethoscope (but I have yet to learn how to use them).

I'd like to have an all around medical bag (and yeppers, all this fits inside my bag).
Can anyone think of anything I've left out?

·
Banned
9,294 Posts
GREAT collection! How about some activated charcoal as another item?

·
Registered
909 Posts
More big bandages
More Iodine type things
Way more Gloves, and gowns too
Way more of everything.
Ditch the fish meds, there are ways to get the real thing, esp if your friend is an RN

Remember if the shtf what you have is what you got.

·
Banned
9,294 Posts
Please educate me on what this is used for. Isn't that the stuff they tube you with when you overdose?

All I know is I have it in my filters for water :D:
From what I understand, it is a toxin magnet...yes, it is used for OD's. The most recent use I heard for it was as a leach for high levels of barium that are said to inhabit the chemtrails.

Hope that helps?

·
Gettin' there
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
More big bandages
More Iodine type things
Way more Gloves, and gowns too
Way more of everything.
Ditch the fish meds, there are ways to get the real thing, esp if your friend is an RN

Remember if the shtf what you have is what you got.
We have more Iodine, gloves, bandages, alcohol, all vitamins, etc. My table is only so big!
This is just the stuff in the med bag. I have a cabinet full also.

And why would I ditch the 'fish meds'? It's the exact same think humans take only it's a helluva lot cheaper & no prescription required. :thumb:

·
HANDY MAN
1,472 Posts
Nice kit.

I would suggest a few LED head lamps to add. As well as a multi-tool or quality folding knife.

Also, a tourniquet or two for extreme/ arterial bleeding.

·
Registered
909 Posts
We have more Iodine, gloves, bandages, alcohol, all vitamins, etc. My table is only so big!
This is just the stuff in the med bag. I have a cabinet full also.

And why would I ditch the 'fish meds'? It's the exact same think humans take only it's a helluva lot cheaper & no prescription required. :thumb:
Suit yourself. :taped:

·
Registered
909 Posts
the quality isnt there like it is in the human meds
Right.

Come on people do you really think that they use the same quality and quality control for fish as they do humans? Get real. Would you ever give your kids fish meds?:eek:

Just get the real thing already, it isn't that hard.:thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts