Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The attached video was done by an amateur videogrpaher who jumped into action to document the raid on Rawesome Food on 3 August 2011 in Venice, California.

Take a look at this video and ask your self about our erroding freedoms. This was a private membership club. Big agriculture and our governemt are taking away our individual food choices--what's next

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
The government must feel it hasn't done enough to destroy small buisness already. Or else they're just setting the cards up for another soviet style mass starve out.

Those cops could be sweeping the streets for illegals or busting up crack gangs but, obviously they've got more important things to do. Bet those douche bags were scared for their lives as they busted up that deadly food cartel. Everyone knows the food cartels are a much more serrious threat to humanity than the drug cartels.

I wonder if any of those cops went home that night & begged god for forgiveness for what they did? I wonder how many of them went home that night & thought they were helping their fellow man? I wonder if any of those cops has the slightest idea what the word justice even means?

The purpose of laws are to ensure that JUSTICE reigns, not to force the pesants to march in lock step to the will of the elite.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't blame the LEOs for doing a job. They are just the instrument of choice of our corrupted government officials who are bought and paid for by Big Agriculture.

·
Voluntaryist.
274 Posts
I can't blame the LEOs for doing a job. They are just the instrument of choice of our corrupted government officials who are bought and paid for by Big Agriculture.
Or they can grow a pair and stand up for what THEY believe in and tell their hire ups to pound sand. If they do not...then it shows were they stand.

I sure as hell can blame them.

·
Vampire Slayer
6,946 Posts
Dang. Time to buy a cow. I wonder how long I would be able to drink the milk from my own grass-fed cow before some government agency official felt I needed to be protected from myself.

·
Anti-Federalist
221 Posts
Dang. Time to buy a cow. I wonder how long I would be able to drink the milk from my own grass-fed cow before some government agency official felt I needed to be protected from myself.
given the interstate 'commerce' precedents (such as the wickard vs filburn case) and given the trajectory of the countries direction down the road to serfdom...... probably not long.

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,346 Posts
Before the newly established Rural Council is done it may be illegal to can your own produce without a license. Think it impossible? you just have to present your license to can before you can buy supplies.

·
Registered
395 Posts
In that case, I'll blame the JBTs for both of us. Calling it your job doesn't make it right.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In that case, I'll blame the JBTs for both of us. Calling it your job doesn't make it right.
True--unfortunately our LEOs have become puppets and will execute warrents such as this. Just think how wonderful things will be when the National Gaurd is order to round up people and take them to the FEMA resorts (camps).

·
Registered
137 Posts
Don't they have ANYTHING better to do . I mean WTF ,I'm soooo lucky to live were I do , even if it's in the people's state .

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
This is a perfect example of government insanity in action.
Live on TV.
No refuting the evidence.

And these officers are acting as thugs for TPTB.
Not that there are other things more important for them to contend with.

I know exactly where this place is.
Within a few miles, are the most viscious MS13 gang on the west coast.
Killers and maniacs all of them.

And these thugs in uniform, these cowards, these rats target some people who want "raw milk" for their kids.

And these LEO's are going along with this.
They are obeying like good food Nazis.

This is a perfect reason for states to drop out of the union.
The DC "thug-ocracy" is no longer relevant to our lives anymore.
They are in fact our enemies now.

ST

1 - 17 of 17 Posts