Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Very jealous of those big mortar cans. I have 157 ammo cans of various size but those mortar cans are non existent around here and definitely in that condition.

Spending on how much you paid for them, you may get a better deal just getting a job box and make your own silicon sealer to keep moister out. I just keep it upstairs in my study and use it as a desk by putting a wooden top on it. Worst case scenario, that will be cover.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I like five gallon buckets to store my stash ammo. One gallon paint cans are great for loose rounds of pistol ammo too. The two small gang boxes from Depot serve double duty as being filled with everyday ammo and a bench for the end of the bed.

·
MortarMaggot
3,284 Posts
I'd show you mine if it hadn't all been lost in a tragic boating accident. One nice thing about discussion forums, everyone thinks 99% of the people are lying, so if the gubment wants me to inventory all the ammo I "claimed" I had, I'll just say in addition to the boating accidents, range sessions, plinking, etc. that I made most of it up to sound cool on the interwebz.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I'd show you mine if it hadn't all been lost in a tragic boating accident. One nice thing about discussion forums, everyone thinks 99% of the people are lying, so if the gubment wants me to inventory all the ammo I "claimed" I had, I'll just say in addition to the boating accidents, range sessions, plinking, etc. that I made most of it up to sound cool on the interwebz.
Wait, we are suppose to be truthful in the web?

·
Premium Member
4,508 Posts
I have no doubt many here have way more than that
What is your point ?????
Tula garbage ?????
I just do not get what there is to "enjoy" ?????
So you have a modest amount of ammunition
Are you feeling inadequate ?????

·
Always Loaded
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have no doubt many here have way more than that
What is your point ?????
Tula garbage ?????
I just do not get what there is to "enjoy" ?????
So you have a modest amount of ammunition
Are you feeling inadequate ?????
It's sharing our enjoyment of the sport. But of course, it comes with unhappy pathetic people like any other pastime, who have nothing more to add than their own self misery. In my experience it's usually these people who are feeling inadequate and insignificant. Please feel free not to watch.

·
Always Loaded
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Judas Priest man, can you shake & move the camera around some more, it's to damm still that I can't see ****!
I'm not dropping $600 on a camera and tripod to shoot a random video in my basement. Sorry for the motion sickness.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
It's sharing our enjoyment of the sport. But of course, it comes with unhappy pathetic people like any other pastime, who have nothing more to add than their own self misery. In my experience it's usually these people who are feeling inadequate and insignificant. Please feel free not to watch.
Dude is butthurt because YOU 'have' and he does NOT. LOL! :thumb:

Well done sir!

·
Always Loaded
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited by Moderator)
You are correct, I don't have any ammunition
I am jealous and envious and butt-hurt
I wish I could make videos showing off my stash and nice stuff, but I do not have anything
You are butt hurt. 75% of your posts are you being a whiney little ****. You never add anything useful or contribute. Get a life man.

·
Premium Member
4,508 Posts
You should have said
"You are a whiney little ****"
As a long-time member you shoud know the rules which were just reiterated by a moderator
If I post 25% goodness, then I am being 25% productive
I still do not understand the public display as discussed herein
You do us all a disservice
Fortunately, I do not have anything worth posting pictures of
I don't have anything as stated

1 - 20 of 28 Posts