Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6946

A reporter from Project Veritas covertly filmed administrators at Vassar College and Oberlin College agreeing to shred the Constitution.

Other profs. are shown in the video seemingly agreeing that the Constitution is "oppressive" and "causes people pain."

Go ahead and email a couple of these people if desired - I did. Be civil. I easily found their email addresses, shot them an email that included the link to the article, and let them know that they should go live elsewhere with no rights and freedoms, come back, and let everyone know how that worked out for them...

[email protected]

[email protected]

·
Time to melt snowflakes!
30,160 Posts
Go ahead and email a couple of these people if desired - I did.
They simply do not care. These type of people have never had to exist in the real world, and have been in academia (in one form of fashion) most of their lives. They could not survive in the real world, where performance counts and is expected.

·
10,548 Posts
The silly weak viewpoint/motion of the camera, the mournful music.....
Like the view of a newborn baby when it sees reality and life for the first time, and doesn't like it, so it cries out for it's mother. Any mother will do, for the newborn cannot stand to fend for itself.
Like I said, I only made it 23 seconds in, and I managed to gather all of that.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Ah, the poor little victim. Too bad she lives in such a totalitarian country as the US with it's tyrannical Constitution. She should move somewhere enlightened--like North Korea or the New Caliphate.

The environmental movement should sue her for being a waste of oxygen.

·
Registered
38 Posts
And you all expected anything else form these people in a collage institution. We should all be ashamed of ourselves thinking this way. (NOT):upsidedown:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Ah, the poor little victim. Too bad she lives in such a totalitarian country as the US with it's tyrannical Constitution. She should move somewhere enlightened--like North Korea or the New Caliphate.

The environmental movement should sue her for being a waste of oxygen.
It was an undercover video and she was acting to record the reactions of the counselors.

The institution and the perpetuators are the target.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I don't understand why the constitution should be 'kind of' a trigger for her. And why Everything is 'kind of' for her. Can't she just say what it is, or isn't? Are there no definites in her life? Kind of a trigger, for what?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oh, I get it...she was an undercover person. Well I'll be. She was such a damn good actress she ****ed me off and the office people trying to make her feel better by shredding the constitution were beyond words.

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
67,412 Posts
They haven't followed the Constitution in so long that it has lost it's meaning. I'm not surprised at it being shredded. They've been doing that metaphorically for decades now.

·
Registered
282 Posts
We have allowed academia free reign in what they decide to teach students. Add in the fact that liberal bias is the norm in academia and none of this should surprise us.

·
Ardeo Bellator
272 Posts
Did anyone watch the videos? This is not what the Campus Reform website makes it out to be. It's almost funny watching these people try to help the girl who is "traumatized by the constitution". It's actually a pretty poorly done "sting" video.

·
I like memes
5,577 Posts
So then she is saying she no longer wants the precious rights found inside and her life is an "anything goes zone"? Sounds good to me! Mail her to tehran so she no longer has to endure the "oppression" of the Constitution. Id bet she changes her tune.
People like her are too narrow-minded and shallow to be able to conceive of having no protected rights. What you are looking at in that video is an excellent example of the enemy of everything that is good about this country.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts