Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I stumbled upon this Finnish Army recruit education video and even though it is not in English, I saw a couple of good pointers in there for anyone that thinks they might be engaged in small unit firefight in their life.

Note how they don't expose themselves when they clear the bends in the trenches. :thumb:

And at the end, they show the penetrating power of the 7.62X51 round.

Please feel free to add any videos that could teach firefight tactics.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I stumbled upon this Finnish Army recruit education video and even though it is not in English, I saw a couple of good pointers in there for anyone that thinks they might be engaged in small unit firefight in their life.

Note how they don't expose themselves when they clear the bends in the trenches. :thumb:

And at the end, they show the penetrating power of the 7.62X51 round.

Please feel free to add any videos that could teach firefight tactics.

YouTube - Assault rifle in combat
That was a good video. I saw alot of good cover and moving techniques. The weapons they were using I believe are Valmet's, which is a Finnish version of the AK 47. They fire a 7.62 x 39, and not a 7.62 x 51. Thanks for the video, I'm going to watch it again.

·
"Dolt"
3,265 Posts
Simple infantry tactics. I don't see where the civilian market will have grenades to use for trench or room clearing. In some states you can get smoke which will help with movement or retreat. The tactics used by these soldiers are sound but take a good deal of training to learn effectively.

Good video non the less.

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Simple infantry tactics. I don't see where the civilian market will have grenades to use for trench or room clearing. In some states you can get smoke which will help with movement or retreat. The tactics used by these soldiers are sound but take a good deal of training to learn effectively.

Good video non the less.
I was thinking in terms of "Patriots;Surviving the coming collapse", where civilians form small units of freedom fighters, train regularly and get their hands on all sorts of gear.

·
Registered
585 Posts
While these are simple infantry tactics, it is a good video to watch for the people who don't have military experience. One thing I would like to point out is that even though these are fully automatic rifles, they rarely use the full auto. They use primarily semi auto fire, and it is aimed and controlled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts