Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
CabinBuilder/Author
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was kicking around the 7th largest city in the US today and noticed a guy holding up a sign begging for money, here on Veteran's Day. It read
"help a Vet out" He was stationed at a major intersection stop light and when the light turned red, he walked with a practiced sad-out-of-luck look on his face. Yeah right.

I drove to Wally World to pick up a few food items. In the parking lot was a big black SUV with the following words soaped on the windshield.
"F**k Obama"
"Change this Obama" and a middle finger drawn in.
Was musing at this when I noticed his back windshield was smashed out.
And just wondered was the window done before or after the windows had been read. I don't know. After?

·
Inglourious Basterd
2,966 Posts
Sounds like the window soaper was also the window smasher. There was probably an Obama window sticker on the window before some crybaby conservative punk decided to take out his election frustrations on a total stranger. I know I always feel rage and anger when I see a "Bush '04" sticker on someone's vehicle,however I have never damaged their property. I figure ,anyone dumb enough to have voted for Bush,( not once, but TWICE) ,is mentally challenged and damaging a retarded person's vehicle would just be wrong.

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
I know I always feel rage and anger when I see a "Bush '04" sticker on someone's vehicle
The more I read your posts, the harder I laugh. Why would you possibly feel rage and anger? Who cares what other people think.

Life's too short to be miserable and angry.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Sounds like the window soaper was also the window smasher. There was probably an Obama window sticker on the window before some crybaby conservative punk decided to take out his election frustrations on a total stranger. I know I always feel rage and anger when I see a "Bush '04" sticker on someone's vehicle,however I have never damaged their property. I figure ,anyone dumb enough to have voted for Bush,( not once, but TWICE) ,is mentally challenged and damaging a retarded person's vehicle would just be wrong.

It HAD to be a bush supporter. Obamabots have never vandalized anything.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
Sounds like the window soaper was also the window smasher.
Says the guy who's fellow Obama supporters have been stealing signs, slashing tires and generally making their childishness painfully present here fore the last three election cycles.
I don't know too many people here in Orange County who have had their cars vandalized having Obama or Kerry or Gore stikers but I can name 5 off the top of my head who had W or McCain stickers vandalized.
But what would you expect from people in the left who exhibit clearly that their emotional development arrested just after they were convinced life should always be made fair for them at someone else's expense?

I know I always feel rage and anger when I see a "Bush '04"

That statement speak volumes; W is a twat but if you feel rage you have issues possibly requiring institutional care.
Get it.

·
Banned
152 Posts
Yawn........shhhhhhhhh zombie

·
Registered
47 Posts
I guess alot of people can't read very well. Especailly history. Early 1920's Germany's ecomony was gone because of WW1. but thier savor came in 1932 and we know what happen then. Let's make sure it doesn't happen again. We can't do anything now with Oboma as Pres. but we still have a congress we can vote out and yell at.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
I guess alot of people can't read very well. Especailly history. Early 1920's Germany's ecomony was gone because of WW1. but thier savor came in 1932 and we know what happen then. Let's make sure it doesn't happen again. We can't do anything now with Oboma as Pres. but we still have a congress we can vote out and yell at.
are you really comparing the economy of the US in 2008 with Germany in the 30's? You have a lot of nerve preaching like a history major.

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
are you really comparing the economy of the US in 2008 with Germany in the 30's? You have a lot of nerve preaching like a history major.
Actually it is a very similar situation however it was our Government that attempted to bail out the Germany economy and when we had our own troubles tried to get repaid. I get history lessons from my wife (MS in History and Educational Tech) all the time and history has an uncanny way of repeating itself. Sad thing is that the Nazi party took advangate of the economic collapse in Germany and see what happened...I hope the same doesn't happen again on our shores with a new shift in representative seats.

ROCK6

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Personally I could care less who you vote for, love, support, hate, or even worship. If you touch my car, I am going to not be happy. That might be a Jericho to the head not happy, or a good old fashion southern beating not happy. But we teach out children in kindergarden to respect other peoples property... and keep our hands to our selves. lol

People breaking the law for politics is retarded. I don't care who you vote for.

And I like Bush, didn't care for Obama. But I would never vandalize someones car.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Lets all be cool.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
i see youve met FX, our resident Master of Trolls.

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
i see youve met FX, our resident Master of Trolls.

C'mon Dwind, Master would imply some sort of leadership ability, clearly something that is lacking in this case.:D:

Reactions: test

·
Inglourious Basterd
2,966 Posts
It HAD to be a bush supporter. Obamabots have never vandalized anything
Hey idiots, who would soap their own car windows? Especially with " F**k Obama" ? If you dumbasses could look passed your own biases ,maybe you could see the truth for once , not likely though.

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
Hey idiots, who would soap their own car windows? Especially with " F**k Obama" ? If you dumbasses could look passed your own biases ,maybe you could see the truth for once , not likely though.

.....and the hits just keep on comin'.:D:

·
Inglourious Basterd
2,966 Posts
The more I read your posts, the harder I laugh. Why would you possibly feel rage and anger? Who cares what other people think.
Yeah your such an authority on worldly matters ,kind of like your girl Palin ,up there in Alaska where all the sh*t goes down ,right? I feel anger ,because idiots in my state , were the deciding factor in the '04 election of Bush, now they are reaping the benefits of their ignorance by the way of 7+% unemployment,rising inflation, home foreclosures , outrageous fuel prices for 7 of the last 8 years, 10 trillion dollar deficit , and 10-12 billion more going to Iraq each month. Yeah that pisses me off,but like I said before ,I don't damage other people's property ,regardless of their stupidity.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts