Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FO
2,057 Posts
He could buy mine :) (kidding, not for sale) NDS receiver and perfect bore, NOT built by the commercial shops. They are some heavy duty AK's, built like a tank, thick receivers and heavy barrels. I really enjoy shooting it.

Not many are willing to pay for the good ones though.. and that's fine, my grandson and his, will enjoy it, it's worth a few dollars more IMHO.

Good luck finding a nice one, they rock.

The Velocity looks to be a well made AK, I'd just want to know who made the receiver and get a look at the bore since it's original and not chrome lined. Not sure there are new/un-used, original barrels out there still.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
If you want a Yugo AK that would be a nice one.
I would much rather have that one than the ones cobbled together with scrap parts and an american made barrel.
Yugos have a very good rep with their AK's and are of high quality near if not at level with the Russians.
If it were me and you had a russian and that yugo,it would be very hard to pick what one I would take.

PS,Atlantic is very good to deal with and when you call hit them up for a discount.
They stand behind their guns and you will not get stuck with a bum rifle.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've heard nothing but great things about Yugo AKs, supply is starting to dry up... I'd figure I'd get a nice one while they're still around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts