Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering of anyone knows of any veil or shrowd or something of the sort that I could use to hide my backpack if I would like to set it down or anything else I would like to hide. I would prefer if its light and can fit into a small space.

·
This site sucks
1,980 Posts
Google is your friend. Try, camo pack cover, you will get all you want. Just don't lose your pack after putting on. LOL

·
Renaissance Man
7,503 Posts
I use the pack cover to cover my otherwise civilian looking pack. Cover off, I'm the grey man. Cover on, I can hide.

You could easily make a ghillie cover if you wanted even more concealment.

Az

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I use the pack cover to cover my otherwise civilian looking pack. Cover off, I'm the grey man. Cover on, I can hide.

You could easily make a ghillie cover if you wanted even more concealment.

Az
thats what i was goin for

·
Comrade
232 Posts
Make damn sure you remember where you set it down. My pack is bright orange and black and I've still managed to lose it for a bit in brushy areas.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've got one of the sniper veils; it works well for draping over something that's already camouflaged to break up the outline but the mesh material won't really hide something bright colored. A camo pack cover works a lot better; sew some 550 cord or webbing onto it to tie on burlap strips or vegetation and it works even better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts