Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never been one to give my vehcile a name, until I got my 1997 Wrangler last year. I lovingly refer to it as "Wobblin Goblin"

Theme song is: Shake, Rattle and Roll! I love the vehicle, how about you, did you name yours?

Attachments

Reactions: Gva

·
workin on it......
1,110 Posts
My Echo I call " Zippy"
My Toyota Tundra truck is called "Tank"
The Duece and a half is called " G.I. Joe" Joe for short

·
Bleach blonde on fire :p
6,173 Posts
My Pathfinder is "Pathy" and Mustang is "Tang" .... original huh :D:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have one TOUGH truck. It has a snowplow, winch, sidearm ,radical traction tires plus so many toys for hard work I cant list them all. I let my kids name my truck with an appropriate name fitting this trucks bad boy status. They named it "BUTTERCUP".

·
Patient Zero of WWZ
5,334 Posts
My Black Ford F350 Diesel Dually is named........Darth.
My Wife's Red Dodge Neon is .....Little Red.

For years I drove a white 1966 F100. A black co-worker named it for me, "Old ******". I always thought there a bit of stab in there. But I went with it.

Reactions: Robot

·
Pedophiles will die soon!
1,184 Posts
My Prius is sky blue so I call her Baby Blue because she is as cute as a baby and she is blue.

I call my Jeep Rattle Trap because after hitting a deer with him he makes some rattling noises.

And yes my Prius is a female and the Jeep is a male.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My current car is the "turd", but I also drove the "gutless wonder", the "dreamsicle", and the "bluesmobile". Usually the rather colorful names went to vehicles that were either fugly or were known for their lack of guts.

·
Pantomime Villain
3,969 Posts
My first Porsche was called April - because that was the month I bought her. Sadly she was killed by a drunk driver back in 2005 in a head on smash.
My second Porsche is called Melanie.

All cars should have girl's names - it's the law.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts