Survivalist Forum banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
The tinfoil hat brigade on the other thread says you now have microchips in you from the vaccine. 🙄. I may have concerns about the vaccine but microchips in it is not one of them.

·
Banned
30,720 Posts
Second shot gets the biggest reaction. By then your body has ramped up a bit of defense from the first shot and is trying to respond to the 2nd dose by making you have an immune response. It sucks for a day, but in the overall health aspect it is a good thing.

Microchips small enough not to cause blood problems and still work? I could find them an Intel lobbyist with a briefcase of cash for someone who could prove it.

They could include protein based markers that could be found for a time later with a blood test, but they would just be tags that lasted until the kidneys eventually got them all. I'd say most would flush within a month. It could be handy to restrict access to someplace. A finger prick to see if you've been given a marker shot in the last month or two. Maybe a good way to ensure no imposters gain access to a super secure facility.

Actual working nanos are still inept lab toys. Give it a couple more decades.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
A buddy who is pro-vaccine sent me my states covid numbers for yesterday,
1-25-2021:

10.5 million residents
872,918 cases
10,856 deaths
4262 new cases reported yesterday.
1.24364488% deathrate

Too high if you or someone you care about is one of them. Its a flu shot to me. I already get one yearly anyway.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Well got my first shot at Walgreens and boy is my arm sore....like someone really waylaid into me.
Had lunch then lights out for around 3 hrs in the recliner....I run a little anemic but this is unusual for me.
Still sore this morning.
Had the Moderna vaccine.
For some funny reason my second shot is at another Walgreens in town ...funny thing is right now that particular one is using the Pfizer vaccine.
Wife tried calling the 800 number given and got the most inept person alive to talk to ...dumber than a box of rocks, couldn't get nowhere with her.
Interns that gave the shots cant make appointments and thought maybe the other Walgreens would have the Moderna for me for the second shot.
You can't be mixing shots.
May alert the local TV station as to what is going on and try to get a straight answer.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Second shot hit a friend age 35 hard for about a day. Fever, tired, headache.

Over on the other anti thread they’re trying to get people to listen to an anti-vaccine doc named Northrup who believes in astrology and tarot cards, yet they wanna put her out there as a Covid expert. Amazing.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Who said anything about making them mandatory?
No one. I know that a lot of people aren't so much anti vaxx but they just don't feel like they should be made to vaccinate if they dont want to. I am one of them. And as for mandatory, over here in MA flu shot was mandatory but then a "flu u baker" thing got started and it has been postponed.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
I will be going in to a Health Partners clinic in MN on Wednesday, March 3 for my FIRST covid-19 vaccine shot. The clinic where I'm scheduled uses the PFIZER vaccine.

I know I shouldn't be, but all this B.S. in the media, on-line, etc. does have me a little apprehensive. I'm 70 and common sense tells me I should get the vaccination. My co-worker also tells me to get it. He's 75 and got covid about two months ago and wound up in the hospital for a week within a couple of days after it hit him. He was on a bag of intravenous treatment (rediciver?) every day for a week. He survived and is back at work. However, he's slowed down a lot.

Anyway, does anyone have any comments about side effects from the PFIZER vaccine? I'm sure they'll tell me at the clinic, but I'd like to here from you guys and gals. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Well got my first shot at Walgreens and boy is my arm sore....like someone really waylaid into me.
Had lunch then lights out for around 3 hrs in the recliner....I run a little anemic but this is unusual for me.
Still sore this morning.
Had the Moderna vaccine.
For some funny reason my second shot is at another Walgreens in town ...funny thing is right now that particular one is using the Pfizer vaccine.
Wife tried calling the 800 number given and got the most inept person alive to talk to ...dumber than a box of rocks, couldn't get nowhere with her.
Interns that gave the shots cant make appointments and thought maybe the other Walgreens would have the Moderna for me for the second shot.
You can't be mixing shots.
May alert the local TV station as to what is going on and try to get a straight answer.
I probably could have got a shot at Walgreen's or one of the other designated pharmacies a couple of weeks ago, but I do NOT trust them. The clinic where I'm going next week is top notch and Health Partners does NOT mix vaccines. Each of their clinics use either PFIZER or MODERNA exclusively.

I'm nervous enough about this. I wouldn't want to get caught up in some bull crap nonsense with ass hats in a pharmacy.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Hmm...Not much action on the Pro-Vax side. That's not encouraging for someone going in for their first shot Wednesday. Has everyone in this section got the shot and died??? :oops:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am diagnosed as being at high risk for UR infections and over 65. I know all the arguments against the vaccine, but my getting it, and others getting it, and people continuing to take precautions may mean the difference between life and death for me, and/or the difference between me being a shut-in or being able to enjoy the rest of my life. The vaccines have been given to hundreds of thousands of people now. They work, although we don't yet know to what extent. They are safe, with very few exceptions. That is good enough for me.

The sooner we can get to herd immunity, (if it exists) the sooner we can start, I mean just start, to get things back on track.

141 - 156 of 156 Posts