Survivalist Forum banner

381 - 400 of 411 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well one of the co-workers just had his second shot and hes hurting in all his joints. Especially his lower back. We shall see .Another one went to emergency as he was feeling sick. Hes off today so no one knows what happened yet. I will continue to observe them.
Un pleasant but not unexpected. Not in the least. It would be great if you could post further observations in this stream, as I am interested in live studies!

·
Another Brick in the Wall
785 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well I guess that explains why wife and I haven't gotten it. Amazing how those Covid viruses can't figure out how to get around the lenses

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
For something that reportedly killed 400,000 in US alone in 9 months it seems pretty stupid.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,713 Posts
Another nurse fighting for her life from reaction to the vaccine.

·
Registered
151 Posts
My young (26 year old) daughter, a nurse, just had her second shot on Friday. No problems with the first one. But with the second she had a rough time. Friday evening was alright. Saturday, she woke up feeling like she was in some sort of strange "coma-like" state. She couldn't seem to wake up well, had extreme fatigue, a migraine type headache. She had a friend come to help her that day. That evening, she took a bath and felt the arm that had the injection was doing funny things-it was twitching and muscles moving on their own in the warm water. That went away, thankfully. She felt these weird hot flashes through her body that would come randomly throughout the weekend. By Sunday, she was feeling about 50 percent better. She still had the headache as of yesterday when she went back to work, although it was much better.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anyone know the lady doctor who had to flee country after being included on some medical plan and seeing it as wrong? she gives private interviews and such. Forget her name though.

·
Suffering Your Stupidity
8,978 Posts
Anyone know the lady doctor who had to flee country after being included on some medical plan and seeing it as wrong? she gives private interviews and such. Forget her name though.
The only anti-vax female that I know of that feared for her life was this lady. She wasn't a doctor though she was an ex-Merck rep.

This lady challenges all law makers who vote to force mandatory vaccines on children to first take all the same vaccines live on TV before rubber stamping the bill. I LOVE it!

She makes a good point on how normal it is in the US to have auto-immune disorders and learning disabilities in children these days and how much worse this all is compared to other countries who vaccinate far less.

She's an ex-Merck rep who got out of the game after having to kill (I mean - sell Vioxx) for them.
This woman was found dead in her home just a few days ago. She's long feared that she'd be offed, even making YouTube vids about it, and making statements about not being suicidal etc. The official cause of death is "unknown". Just saying....

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The RNA / DNA injections do not meet the traditional medical definition of a "vaccine".

Within the upcoming weeks, England has proposed the first test, worldwide, of whether a person who has had the injections actually has immunity against the virus. They plan on injecting test subjects with the original virus.

We shall see.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
I was talking to a supervisor that said her second shot was the worse reaction to a shot she's ever had. She was in whole body pain all weekend.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
This thread is for those wanting to show why vaccines are NOT good.

ANY POSTING OF ARGUMENTS FOR VACCINES WILL BE REMOVED AND NOT NICELY.

I’m doing a thread for each side hoping to stop the argument and allow people to read actual facts in threads without a ****ing contest so everyone can make their own decision.
I've not worn a mask , I've not been sick one day nor have I missed 1 day of. Work so I really don't see the reason for a vaccine to something I'm obviously immuned too. Let's not forget 2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE! And I believe it's a biowpn deliberately released by the CCP on the World. So until it's decided how many 250 Megaton thermal rice cookers to export to the Chicoms for this deliberate hostile act. I'm just not going to play the game.

381 - 400 of 411 Posts