Survivalist Forum banner

361 - 380 of 392 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,737 Posts
"...6,575 reported side effects out of 2,768,200 people who had received a first dose of the Pfizer vaccine by January 27, and only 3,592 reported side effects out of 1,377,827 people who received a second dose."

That is crazy... thousands of adverse reactions !!!!!
Probably way worse than the percentage of COVID-19 cases from SARS-COV-2 exposure
Who would be crazy enough to roll the dice on those odds ?????

·
let freedom ring
188 Posts
The excuse being given for why people who have already had Covid 19 are being vaccinated for Covid 19 leads to more questions. The excuse is that we don’t know how long natural immunity to this disease lasts. Well seeing that the this is a brand new vaccine, and the overwhelming majority of Americans who have had this illness got the disease 9 months or less ago, we don’t know how long the immunity from the shot last either. Are we going to start vaccinating everybody multiple times per year? Are we going to evaluate if the microscopic number of people who allegedly had this disease twice turns into a statistically relevant number of people getting this disease twice.

I am a doctor, though not an immunologist. But I see in my own office, and from dozens of people who work for the hospital that I am affiliated with, that people who never had Covid 19 are fine with the vaccine and those who previously had Covid are getting symptoms ranging from flue like symptoms to partial paralysis. Maybe it would be wise to put those already afflicted with the disease at the back of the line and collect some data during that time."
I have read more articles confirming this post. It’s concerning, and doesn’t appear it’s an issue the medical establishment is addressing. I hope I am mistaken.

My sister is a nurse. She did not get the Covid vaccine, others did. I believe she said 29 nurses were out sick following the vaccine. The administration went to a lot of trouble to keep it on the DL.

Goofwife, have you heard firsthand or experienced any of the mutated strains of Corona? I am curious about these different strains on a variety of levels. Reinfecttion rate, if reinfected with a different strain, is it more severe or less severe the second time around? Any ideas with how long the antibodies are hanging around in folks who’ve had Covid?

I thought this article was a good one. It’s about a 45 year old man in Boston who was sick 154 days, but did succumb to Covid. But the virus mutated in his his body, and did, “genetic shape-shifting.” It’s disturbing. It just doesn’t seem like there is an end in sight. It’s a wicked virus, wrecking it’s havoc all over the world.

From the article:

In the U.K. strain, the genetic change known as N501Y is thought to help enhance the virus’ transmissibility by about 50 percent. In the South Africa strain, it may reduce the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and treatments. Tests of its effect on the Brazil variant are still in progress.”

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
How is correcting false information, like an alleged death either anti-pro or anti-anti ?
Makes zero sense
Why not just report it to the moderators?

Our rating: False
Based on our research, the claim that a nurse who fainted on camera after receiving the coronavirus vaccine has died is FALSE. On Dec. 17, nurse Tiffany Dover passed out after her shot because of an underlying health issue that causes her to faint frequently. The hospital where she works confirmed on Dec. 19 and Dec. 21 that Dover is alive and well, including sharing a video of her and her colleagues.
If she is alive and has immunity with no lasting harmful effects, then it’s hard to see how her case is a “negative.” I’ve seen people faint getting routine shots or having blood drawn before. You probably can’t blame that just on the Covid-19 vaccine.

It’s good to have honest facts on any risks, but spreading lies to make people afraid of the vaccines is just as bad as spreading lies to make them more afraid of COVID-19.

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
Well from some of the doctors Ive seen talking about this mrna shot its not technically even a vaccine.A vaccine is a weakened version of the virus injected into you and your body is suppose to build a defense against it. This new shot is just something that alters your dna to fight the effects of the virus. It didnt even get proper animal testing.

·
Suffering Your Stupidity
8,933 Posts

One of the more serious issues with the Pfizer and Moderna coronavirus vaccines is their propensity to cause inflammation of the cardiovascular system. The vaccine causes an antigen-specific immune response that may additionally cause an inflammatory immune response along the endothelial lining of blood vessels. If natural viral antigens are present in the endothelial lining of blood vessels at the time of vaccination, the recipient’s immune system may be forced to attack the body’s own cardiovascular system, leading to inflammation and potential cardiovascular events.
Spontaneous cardiovascular events could become an issue long after vaccination
As the Pfizer vaccine’s unique mRNA sequence continues to encode for spike proteins in the cells throughout the body, a precarious situation is created. If a person is infected by natural coronaviruses in the future, the immune system will likely attack these cells with aggression, causing inflammation in the areas of the body where coronaviruses attach. Because SARS-CoV-2 readily targets humans through the vascular endothelium through the ACE-2 receptor, vaccine recipients are at risk of developing cardiovascular inflammation and complications long after they are vaccinated. The new mRNA technology trains the body’s cells to produce the spike proteins, but it is unknown how long the cells will continue this simulation. Complications like myocarditis and thromboembolism (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel), could occur long after vaccination if the person is later exposed to SARS-CoV-2 and it permeates the vascular endothelium.

·
Suffering Your Stupidity
8,933 Posts
I just read a story about a pregnant doctor who took the vaccine, went so far as to take pictures and post on Twitter, etc. She followed up a week or so later with news that she lost the baby. I decided not to post the link, or pictures, or anything as it's just too sad. If you want to check this out for yourself you'll have to hit the search engines, sorry.

But yeah, what a ****ing dumb ass! Her "science" and her know-it-all doctor God-like attitude failed her big time.

And for the vax worshipper sheeple, save your "it could've happened for any reason" BS for someone else.

·
Suffering Your Stupidity
8,933 Posts

Can you think of any other product on the market that in the first 60 days, after it's been rolled out, has resulted in 500 deaths and 10,000 people maimed.....and, is still on the market?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here is a great video about the public being mislead by big pharma and the MSM...

Notice how the video is no longer available? If big tech wasn't threatened by the truth about vaccines why do they remove all videos? Big tech has never cared about anyone so they cannot be removing it for the worlds "safety from misinformation".

·
Registered
49 Posts
So most of my co-workers are getting the shot. They still have to wear the mask. People that have recovered from covid still have to wear a mask. It seems Im missing something.
yes.... your missing the fact that the vaccine neither protects others or you, but they do it anyways because.... because.... well um.... they do it to.....
Well you know, it doesn't matter so long as they remain in the flow. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
so... WONDERFUL NEWS. Gill Bates (purposeful misspelling, i like to be careful with him cause he has so much power) now owns the most farmland. The man who murdered thousands of African children (The Bill Gates Effect: WHO’s DTP Vaccine Killed More Children in Africa Than the Diseases it Targeted • Children's Health Defense) , and steralized millions of Indian girls, amongst other atrocities now seems to have control over our food source, our vaccines, our internet. This guy is crazy. And when mandatory vaccination passes (not if, when) he will make millions!

·
Another Brick in the Wall
784 Posts
Notice how the video is no longer available? If big tech wasn't threatened by the truth about vaccines why do they remove all videos? Big tech has never cared about anyone so they cannot be removing it for the worlds "safety from misinformation".
I had nine videos removed from my "watch later" last week. One of the content creators has apparently been banned from YT. I fear the suppression of factual information is only going to get worse.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

361 - 380 of 392 Posts