Survivalist Forum banner

341 - 360 of 392 Posts

·
Another Brick in the Wall
784 Posts
Great post! You are not alone!

My only daughter who turns 40 this year, has never been vaccinated. I started my research while pregnant and working in the pedi ICU unit. Something didn't feel right, with a few cases. I started with was the polio vaccination. The CDC site back then, even admitted to giving people the "Monkey Virus". My research is never over. There is always new study to review.

My daughter has not vaccinated any of her 5 children (ages 18-2). She researches like crazy as well. She is lucky, she found a pediatrician that supports her decision.

All of my grandchildren, including my daughter rarely get sick and when they do, their body does the work and they recover very quickly. The 2 year old got a cold the other day. Lasted less than 24 hours.
I believe if you eat healthy, fresh fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts and drink lots of clean water, (no flouride), you give your body a better fighting chance to develop a good immune system.

Quick story. In 2004 I was selected as a match to be a bone marrow donor for a leukemia patient. In the last 20 years or so they do the procedure using apheresis (needle in each arm for several hours over two days taking platelets), instead of withdrawing marrow from the hip. A week before the procedure I got two or three injections, (can't remember exactly) of a fairly new product at the time called Filgrastim. The idea is it increases the white blood cell count, which is what the donee needs, by fooling your body into thinking your sick. Well the day of the procedure I was sick as hell because I was overloaded with white cells, but about an hour into the apheresis I felt better. They called me every few months for several years and read off a list of potential side effects, none of which I had fortunately. Some of them were pretty serious.

The point is, they really never explained to me the possible danger of taking the drug, or potential long term effects. They did say it was new and they would follow up, but all I cared about was helping the sick guy. Now I think they use that drug for cancer patients on chemo to build their white count. I've seen the ads on TV. So basically, they were using marrow donors with good intentions as guinea pigs for a newish pharmaceutical. I'm not sorry I did it, but in hindsight I might have preferred the old way of donating marrow.

From what I have heard and read, this C19 vac is in some ways unlike any other before. To me, this is a big experiment and those who take it are the rats.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
let freedom ring
188 Posts
Great post! You are not alone!

My only daughter who turns 40 this year, has never been vaccinated. I started my research while pregnant and working in the pedi ICU unit. Something didn't feel right, with a few cases. I started with was the polio vaccination. The CDC site back then, even admitted to giving people the "Monkey Virus". My research is never over. There is always new study to review.

My daughter has not vaccinated any of her 5 children (ages 18-2). She researches like crazy as well. She is lucky, she found a pediatrician that supports her decision.

All of my grandchildren, including my daughter rarely get sick and when they do, their body does the work and they recover very quickly. The 2 year old got a cold the other day. Lasted less than 24 hours.
Thank you for the response. Yes, you are right. The research is never ending, and the list of vaccines continues to grow. I’m always a little baffled why this alone doesn’t raise a red flag for more people? Where does it stop? When is it too many that the masses pause and raise objections?

That’s nice your daughter has a supportive doctor. My first pediatrician didn’t work out. I asked why they were giving infants the Hep B vaccine, her response was that it was easier to do when they were babies, then to try to round them up in college. I told her that wasn’t a good enough reason for me. She told me to find another Doctor. For those who don’t know, Hep B can be passed from the mother, or else bodily fluid. I don’t have Hep B. Why on earth does a baby (whose mother is healthy) need that vaccine? It doesn’t even make sense. I pushed back and she didn’t like it. And it says a lot that a pediatrician can’t openly discuss vaccines, side effects, etc.

I did find another great doctor, and we had a great Dr. when we lived in TX. But I have been shamed on more then one occasion.

I have been blessed too with healthy kiddos. I don’t even think my youngest three have ever had antibiotics. (They were my non-vaxed kids.)

Many of my siblings are on the same page is me. I have a brother who worked in a lab - Research & Development. We share a lot of data/articles & research. It’s nice to be able to have conversations with others about it.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I’m against the Flu and Covid vaccines because of the micro chips in them. One it’s in you they can track you...

·
Registered
120 Posts
...because of the micro chips in them. One it’s in you they can track you...
A microchip is merely one more straw on the camel's back.

Our bodies operate electromagnetically (think EEG’s and EKG’S, MRI and CAT scans) and have resonant frequencies that have been thoroughly mapped out for maximum efficiency. Nano silicon crystallizes in us, turning us into antennas. Silicon is in everything. Supplements, everything. Likewise with certain metals e.g. titanium dioxide (and strontium, barium and aluminum from chemtrails). Most people are sleeping on an antenna (i.e. metal coiled mattress)!

Another straw is the cell phone, which is first and foremost a tracking/geolocation device.

The 5G signal is carried on a sub-GHZ scanning mazer on the lampost designs. It will go through walls and 3D map your home, to include flagging up you and your now-metalicized body. It’s a Big Brother Surveillance system that doesn’t penetrate concrete very well, but it penetrates drywall, plaster, wood. They can see what’s behind those walls, what’s in your pockets, who’s walking on the streets...

So, yes, a "vaccine" (whether oral, nasal, injection...) is yet another straw on the growing pile...

·
784 Posts
A microchip is merely one more straw on the camel's back.

Our bodies operate electromagnetically (think EEG’s and EKG’S, MRI and CAT scans) and have resonant frequencies that have been thoroughly mapped out for maximum efficiency. Nano silicon crystallizes in us, turning us into antennas. Silicon is in everything. Supplements, everything. Likewise with certain metals e.g. titanium dioxide (and strontium, barium and aluminum from chemtrails). Most people are sleeping on an antenna (i.e. metal coiled mattress)!

Another straw is the cell phone, which is first and foremost a tracking/geolocation device.

The 5G signal is carried on a sub-GHZ scanning mazer on the lampost designs. It will go through walls and 3D map your home, to include flagging up you and your now-metalicized body. It’s a Big Brother Surveillance system that doesn’t penetrate concrete very well, but it penetrates drywall, plaster, wood. They can see what’s behind those walls, what’s in your pockets, who’s walking on the streets...

So, yes, a "vaccine" (whether oral, nasal, injection...) is yet another straw on the growing pile...

Whistleblower Dr. Robert Duncan.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Here is another one.
California resident dies several hours after receiving COVID-19 vaccine
One of the comments on the article:

"
johngaltwhereru
3 hours ago

The excuse being given for why people who have already had Covid 19 are being vaccinated for Covid 19 leads to more questions. The excuse is that we don’t know how long natural immunity to this disease lasts. Well seeing that the this is a brand new vaccine, and the overwhelming majority of Americans who have had this illness got the disease 9 months or less ago, we don’t know how long the immunity from the shot last either. Are we going to start vaccinating everybody multiple times per year? Are we going to evaluate if the microscopic number of people who allegedly had this disease twice turns into a statistically relevant number of people getting this disease twice.

I am a doctor, though not an immunologist. But I see in my own office, and from dozens of people who work for the hospital that I am affiliated with, that people who never had Covid 19 are fine with the vaccine and those who previously had Covid are getting symptoms ranging from flue like symptoms to partial paralysis. Maybe it would be wise to put those already afflicted with the disease at the back of the line and collect some data during that time."

·
let freedom ring
188 Posts
Have you you'll seen this?
Home
Thanks for posting the link.

For about 20 years now I have been familiar with VAERS. One thing in particular bothered me though - back when my kids were babies it was mostly up to the Doctors/offices to report the adverse side effects. (With the advancement of the internet much has changed.)

But my experience, and the experience of other parents I spoke with, were that often side effects had NOTHING to do with the vaccine just given. It was always just a coincidence right?! My grief isn’t with VAERS itself, but more with the under reporting of side effects.

For example, a great friend of mine took her son in for his one year check-up. He got his boosters. He was walking at the time, and the next morning he could not walk. She freaked out. She took him to the pediatrician, asked him if it was a side effect to the vaccine boosters her son had just received. She was insulted and berated for even making such a suggestion. Do you think the Doctor reported it? Of course not.

Another mother I knew was in anguish over the sudden changes in her son. Her story (and his story) was heartbreaking. But again, it had nothing to do with the vaccines....🤔 She believed her Doctor. I said nothing. I felt bad about the whole situation, and I wasn’t about to say what I was thinking. It’s so hard being a parent, and we are all just trying to do the best we can for our babies & kids.

VAERS is a great resource and it looks like it’s more accessible to parents or anyone else, and that’s good news. But I do believe adverse reactions are underreported.

·
let freedom ring
188 Posts
I’m going to elaborate a bit more on the underreporting of adverse side effects. Early in my research, when I was sifting through the scientific studies I was surprised to find the following:

When researchers were studying and doing the trials for the MMR vaccine, they broke it down into three groups: those who received the measles/mumps vaccine, those who received the measles/rubella vaccine, and those who received the mumps/rubella vaccine. Doesn’t that seem odd? So, every man in the trial not only received a shot, but they received a dual vaccine? No placebo? No individual vaccination to report the efficacy & side effects individually of the three different vaccines? I think it makes absolute sense to work up to the dual vaccines, but why was that the starting point? And why was that the ending point?

AND furthermore, the men in the study did have serious side effects. I believe there were three deaths in the particular study I am referencing. But the three men who died? It was deemed the deaths were unrelated to the vaccine! Well how the heck did they determine that? It wasn’t by an autopsy. Some of the other extreme side effects were listed the same way: unrelated to the vaccine combinations given. It was absurd! To anyone with even a little knowledge about scientific research it was ludicrous.

No children or babies were used in the trials, they were all adult men. This is understandable of course, but babies did begin receiving the vaccine. When they began vaccinating infants, how closely were the side effects really monitored? How do you compare a full, grown man, with a record of a healthy immune system, to a tiny infant who hasn’t built up much of an immune system? Or whose immune system is unknown?

You learn pretty quickly that there’s so much leniency in vaccination “trial’s” that this alone should raise a red flag for anyone who’s interested in understanding the science and the real truth behind the efficacy and safety of vaccinations. The more I read, as stated in a previous post, the more questions I had. And the leniency in vaccination trials is not an opinion - it has been well documented over the years along with some of the reasons as to why.

My point is this, all those years ago, this was yet another reason I wasn’t sure how much I trusted VAERS. I was never sure how independent they really were of the pharmaceutical companies cranking out one vaccine after another. There were plenty of red flags, plenty of side effects, but somehow they were just never related to the vaccines. Well how convenient?

Again, to each his own. I looked at the side effects, and I weighed the risks. My children’s health & safety were not worth the risks involved.

Side note - I looked for the study I’m referencing. Needless to say I didn’t find it. But I actually printed at least a couple hundred pages off all those years ago, so I might have it.....

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’m going to elaborate a bit more on the underreporting of adverse side effects. Early in my research, when I was sifting through the scientific studies I was surprised to find the following:

When researchers were studying and doing the trials for the MMR vaccine, they broke it down into three groups: those who received the measles/mumps vaccine, those who received the measles/rubella vaccine, and those who received the mumps/rubella vaccine. Doesn’t that seem odd? So, every man in the trial not only received a shot, but they received a dual vaccine? No placebo? No individual vaccination to report the efficacy & side effects individually of the three different vaccines? I think it makes absolute sense to work up to the dual vaccines, but why was that the starting point? And why was that the ending point?

AND furthermore, the men in the study did have serious side effects. I believe there were three deaths in the particular study I am referencing. But the three men who died? It was deemed the deaths were unrelated to the vaccine! Well how the heck did they determine that? It wasn’t by an autopsy. Some of the other extreme side effects were listed the same way: unrelated to the vaccine combinations given. It was absurd! To anyone with even a little knowledge about scientific research it was ludicrous.

No children or babies were used in the trials, they were all adult men. This is understandable of course, but babies did begin receiving the vaccine. When they began vaccinating infants, how closely were the side effects really monitored? How do you compare a full, grown man, with a record of a healthy immune system, to a tiny infant who hasn’t built up much of an immune system? Or whose immune system is unknown?

You learn pretty quickly that there’s so much leniency in vaccination “trial’s” that this alone should raise a red flag for anyone who’s interested in understanding the science and the real truth behind the efficacy and safety of vaccinations. The more I read, as stated in a previous post, the more questions I had. And the leniency in vaccination trials is not an opinion - it has been well documented over the years along with some of the reasons as to why.

My point is this, all those years ago, this was yet another reason I wasn’t sure how much I trusted VAERS. I was never sure how independent they really were of the pharmaceutical companies cranking out one vaccine after another. There were plenty of red flags, plenty of side effects, but somehow they were just never related to the vaccines. Well how convenient?

Again, to each his own. I looked at the side effects, and I weighed the risks. My children’s health & safety were not worth the risks involved.

Side note - I looked for the study I’m referencing. Needless to say I didn’t find it. But I actually printed at least a couple hundred pages off all those years ago, so I might have it.....
There are contraindications to vaccination. And they must be identified by the therapist / pediatrician before being referred for vaccination. Many neglect this, and vaccination brings complications, provokes the activation of latent pathological processes, which, in principle, would still manifest themselves over time. Of course, this is how the processes can be prevented, but how many undergo a thorough examination? I don’t think so.

·
Dirty Mind
2,993 Posts
My wife & I went to a nine week baby appointment for an ultrasound. Everything was well.

While there she got a flu shot.

At the next appointment they could not find a heart beat. The baby did not make it. It stopped growing at nine weeks.

No one will ever convince me that flu shot did not kill our baby.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My wife & I went to a nine week baby appointment for an ultrasound. Everything was well.

At the next appointment they could not find a heart beat. The baby did not make it. It stopped growing at nine weeks.

That is so sad!
😭

·
784 Posts

That's awful. I'm so sorry for your loss brother. Prayers for you both.

341 - 360 of 392 Posts