Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank goodness we are starting to see some sanity surface in VA. The first ***** in the Maoist armor is showing ! VA Dem Senator, Lynwood Lewis vowed no support for gun or mag bans. That means a deadlock in the Senate. I'm sure other non Freedom Road Maoist D's will come to their senses and vote this unconstitutional illegal garbage down. Goes to show that traditional D's are finally waking up to the fact that their party has been hijacked by these totalitarian Maoists.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-ralph-northam-wont-support-gun-magazine-ban/

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Fat Lady hasn't sung yet.....
Oh, hell no !!! I just feel really guilty for not joining with y'all or Yinz (Pittsburghese) in VA last week. I did join VCDL and sent money but the Family gave me unlimited amounts of **** for packing my truck and getting ready to head SE . Also had to travel for work which really was the reason for not going to Richmond.

·
Retrofitted Sheeple
29,801 Posts
Thank goodness we are starting to see some sanity surface in VA. The first ***** in the Maoist armor is showing ! VA Dem Senator, Lynwood Lewis vowed no support for gun or mag bans. That means a deadlock in the Senate. I'm sure other non Freedom Road Maoist D's will come to their senses and vote this unconstitutional illegal garbage down. Goes to show that traditional D's are finally waking up to the fact that their party has been hijacked by these totalitarian Maoists.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-ralph-northam-wont-support-gun-magazine-ban/
Don't count on it. That includes the Republicans. They don't work for you. But as for this particular Democrat; well, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

·
Dios y Tejas
6,687 Posts
I think some are starting to read the tea leaves. Last I checked Vegas odds were Trump -140, Biden +400 (closest Dem). They may not want to get caught up in the vortex of what is coming.

These people are self servers FIRST and political demagogues second. The lower level leftist politicians know there is no personal benefit to "taking one for the team"

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't count on it. That includes the Republicans. They don't work for you. But as for this particular Democrat; well, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
BHU, I've come to the realization that both sides of the aisle are kleptocrats . There are some true blue legislators but they are few and far between. If POTUS Trump had not won in '16, the magnitude of the rot and decay of our Republic would have never been revealed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts