Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, I am in a calm mood. It's been tough.

I had read a thread relative to a Mom, wanting input as to what kind of Swiss Army knife to acquire for her son, for Christmas and it occurred to me that I never acquired a knife to earmark the major change in life that retirement from the USAF represented.

It has always been something of a custom of mine: when I experienced a major change in my career [positive change, that is], I would buy a knife or a good multi-tool to earmark such, but in the high stresses of my life at present, I had forgotten to do this.

Dad owns an old Ka-Bar, an old WW2 army knife and I have heard good things about Ka-Bar, in general.

So, I searched and found this:

http://www.888knivesrus.com/c=Imt26yVF98GoW90fgLWPL473L/product/KA1245/KA_BAR_1245_BLACK_TANTO_KNIFE_COMBO_EDGE.html

I have always preferred a tanto style blade and much to my delight, Ka-Bar manufactures onesuch.

I received it recently, via UPS and I am very happy with this blade. :)

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,558 Posts
:thumb:Yep, pictures are required:thumb:

I'm getting a Ka-Bar for Christmas:D:

I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

·
Registered
32 Posts
That Kabar is a nice looking blade. I had a GI model for years until it was stolen from my truck recently so I'm thinking of getting another one. Hope you do a product review.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts