Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Celente is right far more often than he is wrong. He's almost always dead on target when it comes to his big predictions. I was very surprised to see that this clip came from Fox ( I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that the newly elected President is a Democrat)

·
Say no to NWO PLEASE!
1,009 Posts
Wow. When will people start realizing what is coming.

Did I mention I love my silver coins and cans of tuna?

Got two more 100lbs propane tanks certified and filled:)

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
i wish he was wrong --- but im afraid he isnt

do hope he is wrong about the degree of the depression
but when i look back over what he has called in the past --- odds aint good he is wrong

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Dead on. There is a Native American prophecy that foretold of these times. This is the end of the white mans time. We will return to the ways of the native americans. Hunters-gatherers. Living off the land with the land. Consumerism for consumerisms sake is over. The shallowness and corporate greed has lead to this. Our excessive society has doomed us to a painful transition.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
all I have to say about that was wow.Was he the same guy who predicted the collapse of the Soviet Union?

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know about that but he did predict the big drop in the markets and he was only off by 3 days. He predicted it about a year and a half ago. He also predicted that 2001 would be a year that the US would experience a large scale terror attack on our own soil.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts