Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Geronimo!
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hearing a rumor that Congress voted to suspend funding to Pakistan to the tune of halting an $800,000.000.00 (million) package that was headed to the Paki military this week. Seems Pakistan knew it was coming and has denied access to the U.S. to one of their air strips that was being used for drone attacks.

If this turns out to be true, then it is well past time.

We need to declare them an enemy as well and completely pull out of there imho.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20110710/165122325.html

It could lead to an end of all funding to Pakistan - matter of fact, it appears that it will if our current Congress has anything to say about it from what I have been able to glean thus far.

209 Posts
It's easier said than done to call out Pakistan on what they really are. If the US were to isolate Pakistan then it would make the nuclear situation with them and India that much more tense.

It's also in the best interests of the US to ensure that Pakistan can afford to keep its nukes safe and secure.

·
Garbage Collector
11,363 Posts
If we spend anymore on Pakistan it should on bombs, fuel, and aircraft maintenance.

3-4 months of 24/7 B-52 raids should get the point across and destroy their nuclear weapons.

·
I sell US Military MRE's
6,477 Posts
Maybe we dump Pakistan and beef up India.... they got Nukes and billions of people....

Or keep spending it on Mexical illegals.....

·
Looks like rain to me.
41,431 Posts
Dumping support to Pakistan is a good start.

We need to support India though. Where else we gunna get taxi drivers, convenience store clerks, ice cream truck drivers and telephone tech support?

·
I hate everyone equally !
1,291 Posts
I applaud this decision:) I am one of those who do not understand why they received assistance from the very beginning

A blind hen could tell what the Pakistani intelligence service has been up to

·
Registered
165 Posts
It's a good start! Screw the vermin! Cut all cash handouts to these foreign wog scum. Let em get sucked down into their own filthy violent crap hole pits. I would drop them crates full of sharpened machetes so they can hack each other to pieces. Friggin sub-human rodent animals. Die you rats! Die!

·
Keeper of Tomes
1,704 Posts
I applaud this decision:) I am one of those who do not understand why they received assistance from the very beginning

A blind hen could tell what the Pakistani intelligence service has been up to
We needed land and flyover rights for our invasion of Afghanistan. We had to pay for that. Now that Osama has been taken care of we dont really need to pay anymore.

·
Registered
202 Posts
It's a good start! Screw the vermin! Cut all cash handouts to these foreign wog scum. Let em get sucked down into their own filthy violent crap hole pits. I would drop them crates full of sharpened machetes so they can hack each other to pieces. Friggin sub-human rodent animals. Die you rats! Die!

Man! it sure is getting Neo-Nazi in here....

·
Garbage Collector
11,363 Posts

Nah we have tons of people starving here in the US, and illegal invasion from our southern borders, and we are spending money giving handouts to 3d world ****holes that are no better with our money than they were without it.
Backwards barbarians cannot be changed and only understand violence and overwhelming force.

At some point it needs to be America first, screw the rest of the world.
We've been playing world police for 70 years now and need to stop, it's none of our business.

The only country I'd still give money to is Israel just because they take care of business and don't f around. I admire the tenacity that the have.
Maybe we should resettle the Nation of Israel on the Southern US Border, let the IDF protect the border, pretty soon there would be no migration issues ;)

·
Registered
15,150 Posts

Neo Nazi my butt..... people are scared and rightly so mister... you need to stay informed about a few other things the worthless pakis are doing...

Can ya say training kids in special camps to carry out suicide jobs.... yep, sounds like we are being over dramatic... not hardly, the money is going into the pockets of thsose terrorist bastard daily . and that is neo nazi...

·
DYSFUNCTIONAL VETERAN
207 Posts
Great. They can stop giving aid to Iraq next on Dec. 31 2011 and choose to pull all remaining military members out, instead of pulling all but 10,000.

·
In a pile of brass
3,775 Posts
The illegal invasion.... They are lucky im not rpesident... I'd have an executive order for 1 soldier every 10 feet of mexican border with a M4 and orders to kill. The rest of the military would be used to round up illegals in border states and send their asses home.

hmmm... Suddenly the unemployment rate drops, alot.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts