Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the world coming to when the commies are pointing out how evil the US government is becoming?

USA needs nuclear explosion to turn the world into dictatorship

Apparently, the political elite in the United States is certain that their nation would soon suffer another mammoth terrorist act. This assumption became the subject of Michel Chossudovsky’s article “A Second 9/11„: An Integral Part of US Military Doctrine.”

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
I read this article.
Then re-read it very, very carefully.

This piece is a well crafted piece of propaganda.

It is intended to play into all the tin-foil hat types (not that I read that type of stuff).
It is well written to hit on all the cylinders.

It is essentially true.
But is it likely? Not really.

T

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read this article.

It is intended to play into all the tin-foil hat types (not that I read that type of stuff).

It is essentially true.

T

It can't be both propaganda and be true...can it?

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
bidons abysmal track recored for predictions is well known, IMO the article is rehtorec aimed at putting the US in a bad light since tensions have flared between our two respective countrys.......when reading articles from russia about our war effort it's best to keep in mind chechnya and the brutal soviet style war policy instituted there all in the name of rooting out sepratists in a breakaway republic......

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
..when reading articles from russia about our war effort it's best to keep in mind chechnya and the brutal soviet style war policy instituted there all in the name of rooting out sepratists in a breakaway republic......
Yep...hence my opening sentence...;)

·
Leave Me Alone
434 Posts
Pravda?

I read this article.

It is essentially true.

T

I remember Pravda back during the Cold War Years. Pravda had always been a propaganda rag for the Soviet Communist Party elite and was the ONLY newspaper allowed to be read in the Communist Russia. :taped: Even though new freedoms came to Russia, Pravda still persisted in putting out articles that were carefully crafted and worded to glorify the Communist Days and the "I told you so", crowd. They even published an article after the Regan Presidency stating that the Communist Party and Leadership would be back, and America would still fall to the Soviet Union.
My suggestion is, to not read such garbage. Pravda will put their slant on everything and they are only going to give you info that they want you to read. Usually anything bad for morale, defeatist mentality or degrading to the US. It's Garbage, plain and simple. I wouldn't expect anyone who had not lived through that period of time, to understand them. But rest assured, THEY ARE AFTER YOUR MIND!!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I read this article.

It is essentially true.

T
How is it propaganda when they quote OUR politicians??

Also, what is a tin-foil hat type? Just curious.

Reactions: TANGO_INDIA_PERU

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
It can't be both propaganda and be true...can it?

Propaganda always has a big dose of truth in it.
And then you flame it up--ramp it up.
This is a story directly aimed at Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, etc. --so that they will run with it.
The Ruskies know very well that they have an audience here, and can explioit it.
But there is truth in the article in that--a nuke going off would initiate martial law.

However what is the likelyhood of this?!
Most likely in the low percentages--a runner, runner straight flush draw.

Also, what is a tin-foil hat type? Just curious.

Black helicopters hovering over your house.
Chinese troops secretly stationed in Montana.
Rail cars with chains in them for shakling Americans (really just truck transporters).
FEMA dention camps already in place and built (just planned and can be implimented).
Twin Towers a controlled demolition (ahh, but what about bldg. 7??).
Government imported 100 guillotines from France.
David Icke, Mark Kornke, Bill Cooper, Linda Thompson, Brother Stair...
Marines to kill American citizens in microwave chambers.
And so on...

Now I love a good conspiracy like everyone else here, but this Pravda piece is truth, only ramped up.

Biden did speak about such stuff, and something is cooking with Pak/India, also Iran/Israel at this very moment--both that will have big ramifications here... meaning possibly WWIII.

What the Russians are doing is essentially this--they are sending out signals through Pravda, which our guys (meaning us, we in the Patriot Movement) will key into and start talking, blogging, talk-show call-ins, etc. to sway public opinion. It is a propaganga war, and the objective is subtle, and it is this... dissuade Israel from going after Iran, or else. And it is also a signal for us not to back India in any conflict/nuke attack. Now this is not explictly said in the piece, but it is implied, and they used the words of our own people to get their point across. It is a very subtle threat against us directly, implying in mutted tones that they will nuke us if we get directly involved in this conflict/s.

Pravda had always been a propaganda rag for the Soviet Communist Party elite

True. Very true.
But it is not entirely a propaganda arm for the Russian gov.
Yes there are KGB writers/editors working there, just as there are CIA operatives (agents of influence) inside the NYT or ABC.
But many, many times Pravda hits the nail on the head--and you can get the the picture of what the other side is seeing/thinking.
It is always good to get another point of view.
Or do you just read the LA Times? NYT? Or the Sacramento Bee?
All using the same news feeds. Remember THEY ARE AFTER YOUR MIND!

defeatist mentality or degrading to the US

Didn't you mean to refer to... CNN, ABC, CBS, LA Times, NYT, Chicago Tribune and so on... lol

My suggestion is, to not read or watch such garbage.

T

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
Just which truth it is, is the question

Precisely!

A deaf mute could 'predict' that a nuclear device will go off in America...at some point.

Yes, and the Russians are just making some hay over this fact.

T

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Think of it this way, if china had it's own 911 and it's own independant 1 page investigation and cleaned up all the evidence and decided they were gonna take over iraq against the U.N. ,as americans we'd have demanded an international investigation and would have seen this move as something like what nazi germany did hell we'd probably have all our nukes pointing at them...now how do you think the rest of the world sees america now? Time to lock and load.
Aluminum foil sheilds electromagnetic radiation which can affect brain waves in unexpected ways mostly, there's some truth to it but I wouldn't go wearing one, I don't think the government is smarter enough to build anything capable of mass mind control like that, besides tv is easier. Anyways that's where they tinfoil hat saying comes from.
Everything people say aside all you gotta know is who is underminning the consitution to know who the bad guys are.

·
Agent of Influence
1,938 Posts
What's the world coming to when the commies are pointing out how evil the US government is becoming?

It's time to worry when Pravda and the 'commies' are being nice about the US Government. Otherwise, just ignore those bitter freaks.

·
Destroyer of Marxism.
875 Posts
Since when have commie gov't ever said anything else? I agree with Watcher, I'm more worried when they say nice things about us, like Chavez saying he can "work with" the moonbat messiah obama.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts