Survivalist Forum banner

If the government gives my money to the ultra rich, I will:

• Pull all market investments including 401K, stocks, bonds, etc.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Protest by not paying my US income taxes this year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organize a local protest rally

• Civil disobedience

• Worst then civil disobedience

Votes: 4 66.7%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
It was funny listening to all the the moaning about the $50B Ponzi scheme.

They were sooo shocked. To think that a crook could steal from them, imagine stealing from the rich people, ha.

poor babies, they are so inconvenienced by losing their cash. Geee, I feel for their loss, S****, em!

Only in America, next thing you know, bank robbers caught in the act, will be wanting to take the cops/Bank to court to keep the stolen money, after all they earned it, right.

It works for investment bankers, why not more common crooks.

·
Registered
9,542 Posts
This economic crisis keeps getting stranger and stranger....First Wall Street, then the Big Three and now this...makes one wonder what next?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thousands of Enron employees were locked out of their pensions as they watched their life savings vaporize and the government did not do s#!t to help them. But when the super rich are defrauded the US taxpayers should roll over the following week and write a check? What is $500 million to a person who is worth $6 billion?

In laymens terms $500 million equals a $50,000 annual salary for 10,000 people... or it is reimbursement to one filthy rich silver spoon who wipes their a$$ with 100 dollar bills. The hypocrisy of a bailout for Madoff clients, in the wake of the thousands of families ruined by Enron, would be simply mind-numbing...

·
Registered
401 Posts
They were shocked despite the writing on the wall and despite knowledgeable people raising red flags about Madoff. They were willfully blind and they should have to pay for their own ignorance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts