Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even after Martin Luthur King and Rosa Parks actions.....and the civil rights act as well as human rights being established, it would seem that equality is not something they want these days. Given the events of 2012-2016, civil war may erupt because of this. Then again, maybe its just another idiotic radical group being stupid. Though the possibility of a large enough threat to spark civil war does exist. Here is the article.

http://patriotupdate.com/black-students-now-demanding-segregation-from-their-white-peers/

·
Registered
195 Posts
Even after Martin Luthur King and Rosa Parks actions.....and the civil rights act as well as human rights being established, it would seem that equality is not something they want these days. Given the events of 2012-2016, civil war may erupt because of this. Then again, maybe its just another idiotic radical group being stupid. Though the possibility of a large enough threat to spark civil war does exist. Here is the article.

http://patriotupdate.com/black-students-now-demanding-segregation-from-their-white-peers/
If white students demanded a "whites" only area in schools as these black students are demanding, there would be hell to pay!

·
Retired thinker
7,337 Posts
Segregation is good. You have your territory, I will have mine. You work in your job, I will work in mine. You pay your taxes and fees to fund your stuff, I will gladly pay mine for my stuff. You keep your money, I will keep mine. I like that a lot. Unfortunately, the segregationists want to keep their stuff separate while taking your stuff! Civil war is not the answer but free one-way plane tickets to say Africa might just achieve the level of segregation that some ungrateful people NEED. :D:

·
Registered
11,963 Posts
Yep! Me too. Fried and make a sandwich. Or tuck a can under the hood of the Humvee and let it get good and hot. After long days of recons, it hit the spot. Yum!

Back to the OP. Yes, we are changing the mindset of this country. People like to be victims and we allow them to do it while heaping pity on them and giving them special privileges. It may change when the current administration is no longer making policy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.