Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
This is very important for people to hear, I posted this on my Facebook page as well.

What he is indicating is exactly the direction we are heading. Government's always use crises to their advantage, the social and political unrest caused by the financial collapse will be used as a pretext to secure more control and further erode our constitutional rights just as the Patriot Act did post 9/11, except this time the new terrorist will be you and I, and those who support Ron Paul, gun rights, the Constitution, and a more narrow role for government. Make no mistake, the name of the game is control, the government is only an extension of those who believe they control you, and the world even. Those in government need to create problems and terrorists to keep their jobs, without the game of fear they're out of work.

We are not slaves, we need to start waking up and seeing why things are happening the way they are. These are not haphazard, isolated, circumstances- they are meant to present a problem-reaction-solution by those at the highest levels, leaving the majority of us in a position to merely react in ways which play deliberately into their intended framework.

·
Registered
197 Posts
In Canada "foreign interests" from the Middle East have bought and paid for the Conservative government.

It is the same in the States.

Money flows East, and our grandchildren will be paying for their love of gold.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
In Canada "foreign interests" from the Middle East have bought and paid for the Conservative government.

It is the same in the States.

Money flows East, and our grandchildren will be paying for their love of gold.
I think that is why Honorable President Lincoln was assassinated. He vowed to never let foreign money have control in our government. May have been Booth who pulled the trigger, but makes ya wonder. Then, there's Kennedy, who signed the bill outlawing the Fed. Reserve about 4 months or so before he was killed.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Why does it seem like this is the only man in politics that actually CARES about us and this country? Obama doesnt make public service videos...

Im voting for Ron Paul! :thumb:
Yeah, you would think Barrack the Community Organizer would do a few more public service videos for sure. I am sure he will as soon as he is done traveling the world and apologizing for evil ole America.:cool:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He already had my vote, but now has my donation. What a video, Ron Paul 2012!

Same here. I donate regularly. Everytime I wear my Ron Paul 2012 shirt someone is giving me a thumbs up. He won the last two straw polls and keeps gaining more and more momentum. I urge all of you to donate $20.12 at his site or buy a t shirt (even better!)

Help the only guy in DC who is trying to help YOU.

·
FBHO
1,279 Posts
I don't agree with everything Ron Paul says. Although I do agree with this video.

Point to make, the fed reserve... every president that opposed it or the concept openly was assassinated. =( I don't think Ron Paul would last long....

However, due to lack of options, and the fact the country needs this man, and in a position to make some waves I'm a definite Ron Paul vote in 2012.

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Point to make, the fed reserve... every president that opposed it or the concept openly was assassinated. =( I don't think Ron Paul would last long....
I believe Andrew Jackson was able to swing shutting down the central banks, by convincing congress to not renew their charter. There were two assisination atempts on his life, both failed. The Feds charter is up for renewal in 2013. Any guesses as to whether or not it gets renewed?

·
Banned
1,581 Posts
Many of the "conspiracy theory" books and authors have been warning , as well as documenting in their books, EXACTLY what Ron Paul is saying.

Alas, the people are sound asleep since warnings like this and from the "conspiracy theory" books is discredited by the elite run media. All are called "nut jobs" so people will not listen ,or read, this easily available warning. This is disinformation at it worst.......

Are the "conspiracy theory" books slander or defamation of character when they name names in their works?? No, they are not......

I'll tell you why.

For those named in the books and warnings to sue would be to put the warnings into the court system while the media would be forced to report at least some of the law suits. The cat would really be outta the bag then!

Think about this just a bit to see that while not all "conconspiracy theory" books are true more than just a few today are spot on the dime. Read & learn for yourself since the more you learn the more common sense you will pull out of your research. Believe it...........

·
Prepared
15,924 Posts
I've been thinking the same thing. It seems that "crisis" has become a new trick the Bilderbergs use to ram bad ideas down our throats. The trick they used to rely on was pretending to be merely grossly incompetent or out of touch (rather than criminally minded). Now they seem to be leaning more on crisis as a means of circumventing public debate, scrutiny, analysis, etc.

The comparison with 9/11 -> Patriot, TSA, end of the 4th Amendment, etc. is dead-on. They'll undoubtedly use this crisis to dial back economic freedoms of ordinary people (not the banksters, globalists, etc. that caused the crisis).

This is very important for people to hear, I posted this on my Facebook page as well.

What he is indicating is exactly the direction we are heading. Government's always use crises to their advantage, the social and political unrest caused by the financial collapse will be used as a pretext to secure more control and further erode our constitutional rights just as the Patriot Act did post 9/11, except this time the new terrorist will be you and I, and those who support Ron Paul, gun rights, the Constitution, and a more narrow role for government. Make no mistake, the name of the game is control, the government is only an extension of those who believe they control you, and the world even. Those in government need to create problems and terrorists to keep their jobs, without the game of fear they're out of work.

We are not slaves, we need to start waking up and seeing why things are happening the way they are. These are not haphazard, isolated, circumstances- they are meant to present a problem-reaction-solution by those at the highest levels, leaving the majority of us in a position to merely react in ways which play deliberately into their intended framework.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts