Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Ive seen a video about this guy but I cant find it. He set his shop up so it was at his advantage in the shoot outs. He was a very fast draw from what I remember in the video. If I find it I will post it here.

Reactions: Sweeper

·
Here's a man who stood up
640 Posts
I think I would have invested in some bullet proof safety glass and a buzzer system.

·
*** Forgives, I don't
1,369 Posts
or some claymores. a glock at least.
Jesus! Spoken like a real arm chair commando. Do you have any idea what a claymore is, other than a picture you once saw?

One thing I learned in combat is your mental attitude is what counts. If you think you will die from being wounded, chances are you will. You have to focus all thoughts (instinct) to taking out the threat. Many were wounded and not even realize it until it was over.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
or some claymores. a glock at least.
Mr John, you have shown your true colors once again. The guys got a Model 36 five-shot Smith & Wesson .38 Chief Special, a Colt Python, a Smith & Wesson Model 19 Combat Magnum, and a Ruger Security-Six, a compact nine-shot P-225 9mm SIG, and 3 P-220 8-shot .45 auto and you suggest he buy AT LEAST a GLOCK?!?!

Find the door sir, find the door.

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
"It is very difficult for a normal man to realize that he is suddenly in danger of death. The time it takes him to realize this and act upon it may be too long to save his life. Thus the prime quality of the gunfighter-- more important than either marksmanship or manual speed-- is the instant readiness to react to a threat."
I found this quote rather thought provoking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts