Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

My wife and I hail from lovely Upstate NY just outside of Syracuse...We've got a nice chunk of land and are building our SSHTF house...I'm an Army vet, too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oswego County here...Nice to meet you...

Just wondering how many members here actually own their own land/farm/bug out site?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just wondering how many folks on this site have an actual plan, somewhere to go or their own place to hole up til the excitement is over should SHTF. It's one thing to have a bug out bag, but where you going to go?
We're building on our farm with just that in mind...and offering safe haven, for a fee...

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Welcome from Oregon. I live in my bol in the Kalmiopsis Mountains and boy am I glad. Before a zombie can get to me right now, he better have leg muscels like the hulk and fur like bigfoot. Or we'll find him thawed in the spring.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome from Oregon. I live in my bol in the Kalmiopsis Mountains and boy am I glad. Before a zombie can get to me right now, he better have leg muscels like the hulk and fur like bigfoot. Or we'll find him thawed in the spring.
That is too funny! My Army buddies and I are always talking about zombies...seems zombie culture is pretty widespread in the Army.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts