Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 465 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
Western NY

If available [ not already got stuff ] then count me in.We can either meet at a Gander Mtn,a state park,or rent a site at a campground and share a fire ?.Even go to a park and have a simple picnic.No privacy problems there - no one watching or listeneing = if that is a problem of yours ?.

·
Always Preparing
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would work too.. A simple day trip would be fine. Make it a family thing and no one would think otherwise. :)

Just gotta cojure up we fellow NYers on this and start the coordinations!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
Ok

I will start by sayin I am in the most western part of NY,Canadian border.So lets guess that we want a place that is midway in the state and I am thinking Syracuse in either direction ?.Depending upon any coming up from around NYC,otherwise how about a bit more west ?.like for instance Ithaca NY.

·
Always Preparing
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
O.K. that works.. I'm between Buffalo and Rochester myself just off the thruway.

Let's see where we get ppl from and then go from there? No sense going all the way east if we only get westerners right?

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
!

Sounds like we have the beggining of a plan,as we all know we want to 'feel out' the others and see if there are any that we do not want to associate with.Me I dont want to meet & greet and skinheads/natzi's as they are not likely to get along with me.We can shoot for a campout if thats good for all,or just a day picnic ?.

·
angel waiting
4,071 Posts
Finger Lakes region here I'm in as long as we don't have to schedule a job for that day, make it in the summer or early fall after all the holidays etc. Thanks guys for suggesting this I know of two of my friends near Buffalo way who might be interested too I'll PM them.

·
Always Preparing
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finger Lakes region here I'm in as long as we don't have to schedule a job for that day, make it in the summer or early fall after all the holidays etc. Thanks guys for suggesting this I know of two of my friends near Buffalo way who might be interested too I'll PM them.
I was waitin' for you to chime in here! I haven't heard from you in some time!

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
decide

First lets decide if we are just going to do a meet & greet or a campout or what ?.Then we need a month and day .Oh and a location would be cool too !.

·
angel waiting
4,071 Posts
I would suggest a day meet and greet. I know some of the others might be game if they don't have to spend too much money and for the first time meeting each other just a day event might be good. If anybody else wants to do more than a day then they could coordinate the date and get themselves a campsite or motel room. I would suggest a park and do a cook out or something. Also with all the holidays, graduations, weedings etc comming up I'd wait near till the the end of summer then most the celebrations and holidays are out of the way. Deanthpc figure out where exactly everybody is located and pick a central location. We don't care if we have to travel a few hours we'll probably book a room for the night but others may not be finacially inclined to travel so far. Keep us posted this should be fun.

1 - 20 of 465 Posts