Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Old Toot
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of the emergency type suppliers ship in unmarked cartons? I've purchased a few things from BePrepared.com and each box is covered in their company name. I'd just as soon the entire community didn't know.

·
Watchful and Hopeful
122 Posts
Maybe ask beprepard.com if they are willing to ship unmarked? I used to order from electronics companies and requested and they shipped unmarked in the case these were deposited mid day on my doorstep.

Also, how do you like their products? I have been looking at their site as well?

·
Old Toot
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Musicman
I've mostly purchased food items from them and initially in small quantities. I'd try them out and if we liked the product we'd order more. We have several of their products stored away. Really haven't found any of their food items that we disliked.
If I'm reading their latest catalog right they have a terrific shipping & handling rate Orders of $120 or more=$12.
I'll email or call them and see if they can send items unmarked.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Maybe ask beprepard.com if they are willing to ship unmarked? I used to order from electronics companies and requested and they shipped unmarked in the case these were deposited mid day on my doorstep.

Also, how do you like their products? I have been looking at their site as well?
Id like all of them to be more discrete. As for their products, I have always been pleased with the price and items. They are very reliable.

Reactions: roncar

·
Old Toot
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I emailed BePrepared and asked about un-marked cartons/pails but have not received a reply yet.

·
25 Or 6 to 4
8,006 Posts
Nothing like getting those wooden crates with russian characters on the side dropped at your front door. I could care less.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
If you have large orders like from Nitro Pak the stuff comes on pallets and is dropped on your driveway. Do you think my neighbors know I am a survivalist?

Most companies realize the nature of what they are sending and recognize the need to be discrete. Check with them ahead of time to be sure if it is a problem. I have not used the site you are speaking of.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts