Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Most Thankful Guy here
38,966 Posts
My mailman already does. How do you think I get my stuff I order on the internet?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I personally prefer the brown truck. In my area the drivers are Teamsters and they don't take orders from anyone other than their BA's. My driver I have known for almost 15 years now and he can give a rats a$$ what I'm receiving. The only time he gets made is when I order some thing big and heavy. I haven't seen him in a few months since my last big order but Im sure He's mother****ing me still.

·
Angry Member of the Mob
130 Posts
My mailman is as lazy as they come. He refuses to get out of his truck if he needs a signature. Instead, he sits and honks his horn until someone comes out to him. God forbid he, or others like him, have anything to do with the security of this Nation. Needless to say, I'm not too concerned about OPSEC. After all, he'd have to lift up the package, hold it in front of his face, and read the FROM line. Way too much effort.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Rolando says these ‘first responder’ ideas are worth considering rather than the "short-sightedness" of cancelling Saturday delivery from the post office. That’s one of the options being looked at as the United States Post Office tries to make significant changes following the $8.5 billion dollar net loss the organization reported for fiscal 2010.
They need money. Who's doling it out? The feds. So this guy thought "we need to position ourselves to get some of this homeland security dept. money" and you have this idea pop out. Even the union realizes that if they cut Saturday delivery some of them will loose their jobs.

·
Armed Border Collie
5,901 Posts
I don't have my mail sent to my house. Not because I am afraid to be monitored, but my mail carrier has sent my stuff to my neighbors repeatedly. I just don't want my catalogs from Cheap as Dirt or US Cav, my new card from amex or whatever sitting in my crazy neighbors box for a week as she decides if she is going to open it or give me my mail. My current letter carrier couldn't tell you who lives in my house, and I don't care. The people at the private mail place will help me load my ammo or whatever oversized package I get delivered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts