Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Born 120 years too late.
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that one of the old front wheel drive Dodges or a 4x4 cut in half?
GOTTA BELIEVE it started life as a 4 wheel drive PU and then someone said"Here, hold my beer " followed by "Watch this"...

·
Born 120 years too late.
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Considering some of the stuff you've seen NWguy, I'd think a 7th gen F series (80-86) chopped in half to be more maneuverable with a skid, would rate more like: "Stranger things I've seen this week before lunch"😆
ALL MY years in the hood.. I have seen Cadillacs with four different colored doors, VWs with RollsRoyce grills,, cars with fur all over ON THE OUTSIDE, cars with 4 of those emergency donuts on all 4 wheels, have seen a lincoln towncar with the home made convertible look as the result of a chop saw, I saw new cads and lincolns with 4 different names on the title with 4 different addresses, (4 guys go in together to buy a new Cad. Each one gets one week a month with the car.)
but, I gotta admit I aint never seen nuth'n like that before.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Not very Unusual. We used a VW to tow planes in out of the lake. I found this one photo. It is not unsual to find vehicles li

this F250, these planes are heavy and sometimes we need the Horsepower

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
The blue F250 pic makes more sense, I thought they would drag the back end around on the ground but now I see there is an I beam with more tires way up front that keeps the truck sitting level. Still seems like there could be a better way to move a plane around.

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
8,472 Posts
My defining moment in that genre was a white Toyota completely covered with green astro-turf so “I dont gotta wash it”

1 - 20 of 21 Posts