Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Saying he respects the U.S. Constitution and understands "the purpose of the Second Amendment," he added, "believe me - many of these guns are not going to honest American hands."
You got that right

Those dang right wing racist bible thumbers gottem :thumb:

·
Do you smell that?
4,591 Posts
Well if he could regulate his criminals he wouldnt need to ask us to regulate our guns. Get your own house in order first Mr Mexiking.

Reactions: rem243

·
Banned
1,388 Posts
OH God! Another mexican american war....LOL! Sucks cause I live in Texas.

Banning "Assault Rifles" is pointless. People will kill people no matter what the case. Take away guns and people will use knives. Take away knives and people will use rocks. Take away rocks and people will use sticks. So on and so on.

If people are going to kill other people banning something wont stop them. Uprising against tyranny is something diffrent all together.

·
Taoist
2,028 Posts

·
Beans, Bullets, Bandaids
1,351 Posts
Screw all this BS. ...let's just make Mexico our 51st state and we can get rid of the incompetent leaders they have now. If they want the benefits we afford our citizens, they should get in line and pay the dues.

·
In a pile of brass
3,775 Posts
I can tell this guy is a jack ass idiot who wants to bring us down from one single sentence in there.....

Mexico and the United States are stronger together than they are apart," he told a joint meeting of Congress
The only thing we want from Mexico is the silver, and the occasional hot Mexican chick. We dont want to work with you ***'s or we would have done it years ago.

Now crawl back to your **** hole and snort some cocain you corrupt mexican politician.

·
In a pile of brass
3,775 Posts
i like how all the comments at the bottom blame us for giving the mexicans 'assault weapons'.....

News flash **** wad's.... No F/A guns have been made for civilians since the 80's....

They are running around with 1/2 century old AK's and assorted military surplus crap from russia and china, that was sent to south america and cuba.

·
In a pile of brass
3,775 Posts
Screw all this BS. ...let's just make Mexico our 51st state and we can get rid of the incompetent leaders they have now. If they want the benefits we afford our citizens, they should get in line and pay the dues.
We dont want to inherit all the problems of mexico...

That place is unfixable.

The day he ixes mexico is the day Pelosi stops botox'n her face up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.