Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Your move Sparky...
7,782 Posts
That looks like something a rapper would buy. Needs more bling though, reminds them too much of their hoopty.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Nice ghetto cruiser, but hardly a BOV.

KEVLAR body in this instance has nothing to do with ballistic protection, it's an aesthetic thing. Kevlar weave looks cool.

·
Registered
15 Posts
A vehicle like that has no off-road capabilities what-so-ever, and when the SHTF, I can't see roads being as open as you'd need with that thing.

·
Banned
1,632 Posts
No mention of ground clearance numbers, chassis setup and looks like better front protection in front of the radiator is needed...

Also approach, depature and break over angles?

A chainsaw could render this rig useless with a 2 foot width tree in the middle of the road...

If you are going to spend that much, get a MTVR! We have plenty around Oshkosh...

·
Registered
34 Posts
In all honesty, I would rather have a four door wrangler or a cherokee with a simple 4 inch lift, 31x10.5R15's, ARB Bull Bar, strong winch and some usefull tools like Hi-Lift jack, pickaxe and shovel. Not really any armored protection but it's lower profile cause everyone has one and they are solid off-road vehicles. Plus spare parts are a lot easier to come by, especially if you go with a mid 90's two dr Wrangler.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
In all honesty, I would rather have a four door wrangler or a cherokee with a simple 4 inch lift, 31x10.5R15's, ARB Bull Bar, strong winch and some usefull tools like Hi-Lift jack, pickaxe and shovel. Not really any armored protection but it's lower profile cause everyone has one and they are solid off-road vehicles. Plus spare parts are a lot easier to come by, especially if you go with a mid 90's two dr Wrangler.
That's me. Mid 90s Cherokee: ready, willing, and able.

·
Free Born
2,446 Posts
Ill stick with my gen-3 NVG's and my 21 speed bike. Slip by at night and no one knows you are there.

Reactions: codycr6
1 - 20 of 23 Posts