Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The U.S. is apparently not the only country picking up on a possible increased terror threat. In Britain, the threat level is at the “severe end of severe” according to sources who say the level ...

More...

·
Registered
694 Posts
We all should realize, Great Britian has a huge volume of Islamics that may have a few cells hidden among them. I do not promote the idea all Islamics or Moslims are terrorist, that would be akin to saying all Baptist blowup ******** clinics. I just say that the terrorist know they can hide among those who share similar veiws and looks. We in this country need to learn from Great Britian, banning guns, using cameras on every street corner and opening the doors to everyone to walk in, makes it easy for us to fall victim to terrorism.

·
V
21,713 Posts
Tell me the last time when we weren't under dire threat from terrorism???
Sorry this isnt news the only thing thats changed is we used to worry about (catholics) PIRA and now its muslims (binhiding and his goons). Now I'm the last person to claim all muslims are terrorists I'm too bloody liberal, I will say I've had more trouble in my life with muslim's than ANY OTHER ethnic group. I will also say the "Moderate" Muslim community for the most part know who the trouble makers are and still refuse to give them up and I'm going to stop there before I say something that may well get me banned :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts