Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Indefatigable
20,313 Posts
I see a bit of progress. UFOs are being labeled exactly as that, although they have changed the designation to UAP to try and avoid the "alien" stigma, fewer people and alphabet agencies are trying to convince us it was a flock of birds or a reflection.

Reactions: BrianWorf

·
Indefatigable
20,313 Posts
Reactions: ikean and BrianWorf

·
Business Owner
2,454 Posts
I see unexplained aircraft all the time here in a very busy metro area. They are just at the limit for visual without binoculars. I look up on Flight Aware and sometimes they are identified aircraft. But about once a week lately, I see something that doesn't show up. Either military or ???? If I happen to have my binoculars close by, I will get them and view. I have seen the "Dorito" chip aircraft and the "Tic-Tac". I have also seen identifiable military aircraft. Usually F-22s,

·
Indefatigable
20,313 Posts
I see unexplained aircraft all the time here in a very busy metro area. They are just at the limit for visual without binoculars. I look up on Flight Aware and sometimes they are identified aircraft. But about once a week lately, I see something that doesn't show up. Either military or ???? If I happen to have my binoculars close by, I will get them and view. I have seen the "Dorito" chip aircraft and the "Tic-Tac". I have also seen identifiable military aircraft. Usually F-22s,
I bet you and I both live in the flight path between Tinker and McConnel.
A little off topic but I am going to ask anyway - have you heard "phantom jets"? Jets that sound like you SHOULD be able to clearly see them and cannot? Hard to identify which direction the sound is traveling? I'm not talking about the grinding, booming, "Gabriel's trumpet" noises some report, these are clearly jet engines.
It's been a topic of conversation in my family and on my block. I am not suggesting they are UFOs, quite the contrary, I think these are OURS and we are in the process of perfecting cloaking devices. Are you familiar with anything like I described?

Reactions: BrianWorf

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
When I lived near Laguna NM I was under the training envelope for Kirtland AFB. We had Nighthawks, Blackhawks, CV22 ospreys, Seahawks, Cobras, Shinooks, and all sorts of assorted aircraft fly overhead.

I did see the stealth Blackhawks, and a few drones fly overhead.

But the most amazing thing was to sit outside while looking up with night vision. Then you could get a show!
Lights not visible to the naked eye traveling at high rates of speed, lights making 90 degree turns, stopping, then disappearing. New lights appearing. Large objects many miles high traveling across the sky etc.

I don't know, but I can tell you it was fun to watch!

As for the "stealth" or 'cloaked" jets that you cant see, not rely cloaked, but more like using light to play tricks with your eyes. But physics is physics. You cannot hide a contrail.

·
Business Owner
2,454 Posts
I bet you and I both live in the flight path between Tinker and McConnel.
A little off topic but I am going to ask anyway - have you heard "phantom jets"? Jets that sound like you SHOULD be able to clearly see them and cannot? Hard to identify which direction the sound is traveling? I'm not talking about the grinding, booming, "Gabriel's trumpet" noises some report, these are clearly jet engines.
It's been a topic of conversation in my family and on my block. I am not suggesting they are UFOs, quite the contrary, I think these are OURS and we are in the process of perfecting cloaking devices. Are you familiar with anything like I described?
Not in the flight path. I am in Arlington, Texas, south by about 200 miles. I hear the mystery jet noises here, but its often explainable as I am near enough to Bell Helicopter and the Municipal airport to hear them Sometimes when its very quiet outside you can hear the distant droning of a prop aircraft, but can't see it. For some reason, small single engine planes will be very high and just circle around.

I have seen an invisible or "cloaked" aircraft here numerous times. Very low to the ground, totally silent, totally clear. Just a solid shaped distortion that moves across the sky. Like heat waves or a mirage but with solid lines. Best described as "wonder woman's plane" It is a wide triangle shape with the trailing edge wavy like a stealth. It is usually in the evening just after sunset. Others have seen it too.

·
Padre in the woods
1,289 Posts
The fast moving objects are interesting, especially if you are skilled in aircraft recognition. Of the fast objects, the "Tic Tac" is maybe the most interesting because there is no wings, tail, etc, which leads you to wonder how it is controlled.

But by far, objects which move slow, (at least to me), are more interesting. For example, a large, dark triangle, moving 100' overhead at a speed of 2-25 mph. That defies physics as we know them.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know people who have seen black triangles. We had a few cigar shaped a few years ago too. I’ve seen weather balloons and star link satellites...but nothing yet I couldn’t identify.

·
Padre in the woods
1,289 Posts
I know people who have seen black triangles. We had a few cigar shaped a few years ago too. I’ve seen weather balloons and star link satellites...but nothing yet I couldn’t identify.
Weather balloons and satellites are easy ID as they have characteristics. The subject is interesting as those who sighted objects in some cases are ex-military, civilian avionics professionals, law enforcement. The sighting I most remember, up in the U.P. of Michigan, was a good observers. A lake freighter captain, two pilots (father and son) who worked in the medical field, and the father was ex-USAF. Then there was me.

What we saw could not be explained in any logical manner, and we stayed up the rest of the night discussing all the details.

·
Storyteller
2,051 Posts

commercial blimp.

DARPA blimp (drone detection related)

another "DARPA" bllimp (Pelican)

from our friends @ the Alphabet agency via popular media
6 Top-Secret Aircraft that are Mistaken for UFOs

·
Super Moderator wearing a Cape
3,414 Posts
The reason you dont see them is because you are likely looking in the wrong location. By the time you hear a jet, it has already passed over you. Add to this that they are up around 30k feet, they will be long out of visual range before you hear them which is why it hard to pinpoint the direction.

·
Padre in the woods
1,289 Posts
DKR: As close as it was, and based on our observations as well as other sightings in the region, it was not a blimp. A blimp could not have gone into strong gusts as and held course and speed, as well as make no sound.

JDH: Can't confirm where it came from, but at the coordinates I gave it was moving 4-degrees north, slowly, got over Lake Superior, and then made a turn heading east, (aprox 30-degrees), towards Pancake Bay (Canada) where it continued east until due to low population numbers there were no reports.

If it is ours I'm greatly impressed. But I don't know of any spook-toys that could fly like this over the U.S. and Canada. MUFON reports are consistent with the craft's look, even back to a sighting in Nevada in 1994.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts