Survivalist Forum banner

161 - 180 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
One of our divisions at work does antennas, commercial and military. We are getting lots of requests for quotes on some pretty wild specs on new antennas. This is not from the plane manufacturers, these are right from the USAF, NASA and so on. And they don't tell us what the platform is, at least not on my level. My guess is that there is some wild aircraft in the works.

·
Survivor
3,525 Posts
One of our divisions at work does antennas, commercial and military. We are getting lots of requests for quotes on some pretty wild specs on new antennas. This is not from the plane manufacturers, these are right from the USAF, NASA and so on. And they don't tell us what the platform is, at least not on my level. My guess is that there is some wild aircraft in the works.
Thanks.... interesting post! :thumb:
:D:
Debunkers are still hard a work trying to cover up the obvious.
At least some people get to post things they actually see/observe before those assigned the task of suppressing information and fact post their fake opinions!
WAPO & CNN don't have the market on fake and even this Forum may have there own way of suppressing posts..... (it's happened) :D:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Anyone have any creepy UFO encounters while out and about? Was reading about Todd Sees, pretty creepy stuff ...

http://www.creepyweepy.com/fatal-ufo-sightings/
This was total crap!

I was on the search team and nothing the UFO jackoffs said was anywhere near truthful!

I was there when his body was recovered and he was not emaciated!

The guy was a raging cokehead who died from COCAINE TOXICITY!

You know until this incident I believed it was possible for ET's to exist. After this and dealing with crackpots who took a bull**** story and ran with it, I realized how crazy people actually are.

·
Ebola brought me here
151 Posts
Alright I have a story too.

I've only ever told people about this while drawing out what I saw on paper but I'll try and describe it since I obviously can't do that here.

This happened sometime around 2011. A coworker invited me over to his house in Mont Belvieu, TX for a little get together. When I got there he was staring up into the sky with some of those $3000+ night vision goggles. I grabbed a beer and asked what he was doing. He told me that sometimes he saw UFOs with his night vision goggles if he looked through them long enough.

He continues looking for about 20 minutes. I'm halfway through my Coors Light when he gets all excited, hands the goggles to me and points and tells me to look for the light that's bouncing from star to star.

This is what I see...
I see a bunch of stars and I see one ball of light heading straight for a star, just as it looks like it's going to run into the star it hugs it real close and shoots around half the perimeter of the star, never slowing down.

It then heads off in a completely different trajectory to a different star and does the same thing to it.

In all it does this to about 7 stars before it fades away enough to where I can no longer see it.

It entered from the top right side of my vision, pinball'd its way down, then up a little and exited left, doing a half loop around each of those 7 stars.

No clue what I saw that night.

·
One of the Frozen Chosen
250 Posts
My older brother had an encounter with his ex. Sounded a lot like the usual you hear...driving down a road, bright light...memory loss... etc. Don’t know why but I believe him as i had some odd encounters a child myself. I kind of keep this ‘on the shelf’ until Jesus lets us know. Demons? Aliens? Don’t know, just keep close to the Savior.

·
Indefatigable
19,754 Posts

I've only ever told people about this while drawing out what I saw on paper but I'll try and describe it since I obviously can't do that here.

This happened sometime around 2011. A coworker invited me over to his house in Mont Belvieu, TX for a little get together. When I got there he was staring up into the sky with some of those $3000+ night vision goggles. I grabbed a beer and asked what he was doing. He told me that sometimes he saw UFOs with his night vision goggles if he looked through them long enough.
<snip>
Did your buddy mention any details about the other times he had seen the same or something different but unexplained? Did he ever say he saw anything with the naked eye?

·
Registered
2,001 Posts

He continues looking for about 20 minutes. I'm halfway through my Coors Light when he gets all excited, hands the goggles to me and points and tells me to look for the light that's bouncing from star to star.

This is what I see...
I see a bunch of stars and I see one ball of light heading straight for a star, just as it looks like it's going to run into the star it hugs it real close and shoots around half the perimeter of the star, never slowing down.

It then heads off in a completely different trajectory to a different star and does the same thing to it.

In all it does this to about 7 stars before it fades away enough to where I can no longer see it.

It entered from the top right side of my vision, pinball'd its way down, then up a little and exited left, doing a half loop around each of those 7 stars.

Taking 20 minutes to drink 6 ozs of Coors light tells me you are a lightweight and should not be looking for aliens after your first sip.

·
Ebola brought me here
151 Posts
Did your buddy mention any details about the other times he had seen the same or something different but unexplained? Did he ever say he saw anything with the naked eye?
As far as I understood it he always used the same method, looking through the goggles.

He'd seen what I saw before but I don't remember too much of what he said, probably because from there he proceeded to tell me about OTHER things he'd seen and it just got a little stupid after that. In a nutshell he told me that there were nefarious things happening around our sun, something about bad aliens harvesting power from our sun and good aliens trying to stop them and sending us signals by drawing hearts and something else ridiculous on our sun. Then he tried to make a move on me and I took my leave. (I'm a chic, BTW).

Now he believes that the sun in a hologram. He's got a YouTube channel. I'll PM you his YouTube Channel name if you want.

Taking 20 minutes to drink 6 ozs of Coors light tells me you are a lightweight and should not be looking for aliens after your first sip.
LOL. True. I think I was too afraid to go back inside and get another beer because I didn't want to miss any possible UFO activity, so I just kept taking little sips.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Nothing is said because it's a national security concern, not a public concern.
"Hi .. I'm from Project Blue Book. We've thoroughly investigated the objects viewed and chased by our fighter pilots. Nothing to worry about here folks. It was only swamp gas."

·
Registered
12,476 Posts
There is some interesting things hidden really deep in the pacific that is not man made and seems to have been moving around as per the trails being left.
We don not know every thing nor have we seen every thing or documented every thing , who is to say what more exists on this little planet?

·
Survivor
3,525 Posts
Interesting posts! :thumb:
People are paying more attention to their surroundings. Whether some are BS stories, to me, it doesn't matter, since it does make "some" people look at their surroundings and where they are. Instead of constantly watching their smart phones.

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
There is some interesting things hidden really deep in the pacific that is not man made and seems to have been moving around as per the trails being left.
We don not know every thing nor have we seen every thing or documented every thing , who is to say what more exists on this little planet?
I have heard of underwater UFO bases for a long time and there are eyewitness accounts of crafts coming in & out of the ocean. Not really that far fetched if you want a good place to hide. Even the Great Lakes would be a good spot.

·
Survivor
3,525 Posts

·
Survivor
3,525 Posts
Invisible Residents: The Reality of Underwater UFOs
https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/invisible-residents_ivan-t-sanderson/344277/#isbn=0426138805&idiq=10806885
A disquisition upon certain matters maritime & the possibility of intelligent life under the waters of this earth
A unique contribution to the study of the UFOs, originally published over 30 years ago, this updated edition includes new photographs, illustrations & an extensive Foreword by David Hatcher Childress discussing more recent Underwater UFOs--now called USOs--Unidentified Submersible Objects. In the last 30 years, new sightings have occurred & new information on old sightings has come forth through the Freedom of Information Acts in the USA, UK & Australia. These curious incidents during official military maneuvers raise many questions: Do the British & Americans have underwater military bases capable of launching UFOs? Could the ultimate docking stations for some of the UFOs seen constantly around the world be deep in our oceans? Could these still-operational underwater docking bases have been built in our distant past by extraterrestrials? Sanderson chronicles hundreds of curious unidentified underwater object incidents, many which emerge from the water to fly through the air, & draws some startling conclusions.

·
Business Owner
2,277 Posts
Saturday Night, December 14, I saw a very unusual aircraft in the night sky at about 6:30 pm.

I live in Arlington, TX; a major suburb of the Dallas - Fort Worth Texas area. I am very close to the Bell Helicopter facility and often see all kinds of test aircraft in the area. What I saw was unlike any other aircraft I have been able to identify.

The aircraft is low, totally silent and totally see-through. I have seen it now 3 times in the last 15 years. The first time I saw it, I was on the deck with my wife and we both saw it. It appears as a distortion in the sky, much like heat waves from a roadway, but it has a very solid, defined form. It is a wide triangle with zig-zag bottom, like a stealth aircraft.

When I saw it Saturday night, it was approximately 2500 feet up, judging by apparent size and speed compared with other aircraft that I have seen. It appeared as just a distortion moving rapidly across the sky.

I am wondering if anyone else in this area (or other areas) has seen something similar?? I do not think it is ET in origin, more likely a really REALLY stealth aircraft.

161 - 180 of 239 Posts