Survivalist Forum banner

61 - 80 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've had one unexplained experience that personally convinces me in extra terrestrials.

I'm a very rational, sane, clear thinking well adjusted successful individual who has never done drugs or been diagnosed or had any indications of any mental illnesses. I'm an attorney, run my own firm, have an MBA, and have formerly held many financial licenses as a stock broker. I've served in the military during the OIF era as an officer, held a TS clearance, and been around modern military flying and flown in all sorts of aircraft. I've traveled to perhaps dozens of foreign countries, flown in commercial aircraft well-over 100 times, probably over hundred thousand miles. I say this only to set the foundation for credibility in my observations.

What I saw around the mid-1980s as a youth has no explanation from this world, or at least I've never encountered any explanation. I was probably around 12 years old, and having a sleep over at a friends house in a rural area outside of town. There were four of us, between the ages of probably 12-14. We stayed up late and snuck out for a hike in the woods probably after midnight.

At an elevated clearing overlooking treetops as far as the eye could see, we saw what we originally thought was an airplane, perhaps 2 miles away. But it was stationary and remained stationary above the treetops for a long time. We then saw it eject a red lighted object which floated (as opposed to falling directly) down into the treeline. Again, this was probably 2 miles out so we could not make out detail. We watched it for a period of time; if I had to guess I'd say more than 15 minutes, perhaps as long as an 30 minutes. I don't remember.

Next we saw it moving in our direction. Slowly and deliberately just above the treetops. We had nowhere to go, so we laid down on our backs in the tall grass. The oldest guy there told us to close our eyes, knowing about the reflections light cases on eyes (and not knowing anything about infrared or other technology). None of us closed our eyes.

I remember what I saw clearly, 30 years later. An large flying object (perhaps the size of the wingspan of a modern medium passenger jet) passed directly overhead, very low. It was 1) totally silent, 2) moving very slow and deliberate - seems too slow for a jet, 3) translucent: I could see the stars through it and just barely make out the outline of this triangle, sorta like the Predator in that movie with a translucent look and 4) it had 1 light on all 3 tips for a total of three white lights.

It passed slowly overhead quite low and I could see the outline and the stars through the translucent triangular body, connected by the 3 white lights. My next memory is the 4 of us running through the woods back to the house. We all sat down and at the oldest boys instruction before we talked about what we saw, we all drew what we believed we had seen. I remember our drawings all matching.

It was terrifying. I've looked many times for my drawing, and have no idea what happened to it after that night.

As sure as I am that I sit here today, I saw this object with my own two eyes. I'm positive that in the 1980s we did not have that technology, and I have never seen or learned of similar technology in use by our military after spending years in the military and in a combat zone, seeing the most advanced stuff we apparently have in war.

That leaves just one explanation - extraterrestrial life that is significantly more advanced than us. The known universe is so massive that it can't be comprehended. It takes hundreds of thousands of light years to travel the known universe. It is a certainty that there is life out there. And in the history of the universe, and our known abilities, it's a certainty that life exists and is more advanced than us with the ability to bend time/space and travel here.

I have often wondered what that ejected object was. I have often wondered why we are visited. I have wondered why have an invisible flying object but put lights on it (perhaps it's a safety protocol to avoid collision but still hide identity). Lots of questions and no real answers. But by a process of elimination I am satisfied that we just don't have the technology to make an invisible or translucent flying object like what I saw; especially not in the mid 1980s when the personal computer didn't even really exist. If we did, we wouldn't be flying conventional jets and stealth bombers...
I am intrigued by your description, Leadcounsel, as just recently I was in a discussion with someone who described his experience seeing a triangular craft pass overhead very closely, as he was exiting his front door. He said that he could discern that it was triangular shaped and that it was translucent--as though it might be shimmering jello (like a surreal distortion, maybe?) in a triangular shape. He even saw a "being" inside looking down at him as the craft slipped slowly overhead but that is was definitely a "being, sort of like a child, but definitely not a human". He mentioned too, that time seemed to stand still, as in, the wind stopped, sound stopped, and everything around him seemed to be in suspended animation as he witnessed this craft pass slowly over his house. He did also mention that there were a "couple" of lights underneath. He was awestruck by how silent the massively huge craft was. After it pass slowly overhead, it seemed to angle up and continue up into the sky and "disappeared". After it was out of sight, he said everything resumed to normal; the breeze started blowing again, he could hear the birds and street noise.

As this gentleman was retired military and had a background in special ops and law enforcement, I had no reason to doubt him. I believe that you saw what you saw and as scary as it surely was at the time, that is one heck of an experience to check off your bucket list. :space :wow

·
Here Another Day!
1,162 Posts
Secret UFOs and spies - CIA declassifies 12 million pages of documents!

Have you ever wondered what the U.S. government really knows and isn't telling us? Conspiracy theorists have been claiming for years that the government is withholding information about UFOs.

This year marks the 70th anniversary of the Roswell incident. That, of course, is when people claimed to have witnessed an extraterrestrial spaceship crash near the small New Mexico city. The answer to this question, and many others, could be available online right now.

An Executive Order was issued in 1995 requiring the declassification of nonexempt historically valuable records 25 years or older. The requirement to automatically declassify records 25 years or older "rolls" forward one year at a time.

Since 2000, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has maintained an electronic full-text searchable system named CREST (CIA Records Search Tool). The problem was, up until now, the CREST system was only accessible to the public at the National Archives at College Park, Maryland.

http://www.komando.com/happening-no...rce=notd&utm_content=2017-01-21-article-title

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/crest-25-year-program-archive

·
Indefatigable
19,907 Posts
After the document dump, the UFO channels on youtube (and I am sure many other researchers) wasted no time in starting research. I'm looking forward to their results.

Reactions: Robot and john1969

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
My one and only UFO sighting turned out to be a searchlight bouncing off clouds. Seems there was a new store opening in Chico, Ca which was 40 miles from where we lived. I have noticed a lot of sightings involve alcohol or controlled substances. While there are most likely beings on other planets, we are not worthy of their time.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Supposedly the gov't cover up goes as far back as Eisenhower with the MJ12 (Majestic 12) program. That we have made secret deals with the ETs and they can grab a human now and then for research and it's okay. I believe that if more truth was let out about them, the masses would lose it. Worse that the way democrat/ liberals are acting now... gasp...

·
Adventurer
864 Posts
I have seen more than a few weird things in the sky over my lifetime. Once I was sitting on the dock on the lake behind my home and saw a REALLY wild looking craft flying low with crazy lights spinning in two different directions. This was in the late 80's when I was a boy.

It was close....and silent. It was in the treeline on the edge of the Pine Barrens of SNJ. Being that it was in the general direction of the airbase near Atlantic City I have always figured it was some kind of experimental man made craft.

But I have to say, it moved about in a really weird way.... The feeling I got in my gut was that I was looking at something that was on the edge of reality. It moved like a flickering picture... Almost like it was "Teleporting" back and forth.... I don't know how else to describe it.

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
I'm a Pilot with a solid background in Optics and Physics, well aware of atmospheric anomalies and aberrations. I have studied this phenomena for many decades. All the way back to Jacques Vallee in the 1960's.

For what it's worth my .02 is that "some" of the "UFO's" are Demonic in nature. Some people who repeatedly see them can "conjure" them unknowingly. By being Demonic in nature, they can be "ridiculous" and don't have to follow our pre-conceived notions regarding Optics, Energy or Matter, etc,etc.

Just my .02 from decades of research and some interesting interviews.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
I am intrigued by your description, Leadcounsel, as just recently I was in a discussion with someone who described his experience seeing a triangular craft pass overhead very closely, as he was exiting his front door. He said that he could discern that it was triangular shaped and that it was translucent--as though it might be shimmering jello (like a surreal distortion, maybe?) in a triangular shape. He even saw a "being" inside looking down at him as the craft slipped slowly overhead but that is was definitely a "being, sort of like a child, but definitely not a human". He mentioned too, that time seemed to stand still, as in, the wind stopped, sound stopped, and everything around him seemed to be in suspended animation as he witnessed this craft pass slowly over his house. He did also mention that there were a "couple" of lights underneath. He was awestruck by how silent the massively huge craft was. After it pass slowly overhead, it seemed to angle up and continue up into the sky and "disappeared". After it was out of sight, he said everything resumed to normal; the breeze started blowing again, he could hear the birds and street noise.

As this gentleman was retired military and had a background in special ops and law enforcement, I had no reason to doubt him. I believe that you saw what you saw and as scary as it surely was at the time, that is one heck of an experience to check off your bucket list. :space :wow
My father and both of my sisters experienced the same thing,1980's Meriwether County,Georgia.

·
Registered
522 Posts
If some form of intelligent life has figured out a way to travel millions, billions, even trillions of light years through the universe, there is no way they are wasting time "visiting" Earth. They definitely wouldn't be seen or identifiable to us.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Supposedly the gov't cover up goes as far back as Eisenhower with the MJ12 (Majestic 12) program. That we have made secret deals with the ETs and they can grab a human now and then for research and it's okay. I believe that if more truth was let out about them, the masses would lose it. Worse that the way democrat/ liberals are acting now... gasp...
Why don't they take Hilary... Please

·
Μολών Λaβέ
764 Posts
The real history behind MJ12 came out a while back. It was science fiction that supposedly revealed a committee of twelve officials who controlled human interaction with visiting aliens.

During the cold war, the gov purposely gave rise to hoaxes such as that. It was a layer of disinformation bait to give the UFO chasers something to chomp into. It kept any leaks about real black projects muddied up with flying saucer stories.

The actual technology developed at that time was truly amazing. 'Aliens' became a great conspiracy narrative so no one knew what to take seriously.

·
Officer Friendly
1,157 Posts
One morning years ago I was outside and felt that feeling if something passing overhead. As I looked up, “something” clipped the top of a tree and pieced if branches and leaves started falling around me. I didn’t see it actually hear anything besides a rush of wind. It was otherwise pretty still.

I’m not saying it was a UFO, but it was something.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
The real history behind MJ12 came out a while back. It was science fiction that supposedly revealed a committee of twelve officials who controlled human interaction with visiting aliens.

During the cold war, the gov purposely gave rise to hoaxes such as that. It was a layer of disinformation bait to give the UFO chasers something to chomp into. It kept any leaks about real black projects muddied up with flying saucer stories.

The actual technology developed at that time was truly amazing. 'Aliens' became a great conspiracy narrative so no one knew what to take seriously.
I believe it as fake myself. I doubt out government has a real program on it at all, besides the eye-wash Project Blue Book thing.

·
Inglorious Deplorable
21,136 Posts
Where could they come from?

How far could they have traveled?

How long did it take them to travel to Earth?

How fast could they go?

Warp 4 would be 64 times the speed of light and it would take 24 days to get to Alpah Centauri. At the extreme of warp 10 would be 1000 times the speed of light. That would take 1.5 days to get to Alpha Centauri. All other exoplanets are much farther away, so travel times can be multiplied by 10 to 100 times longer.

Do they fold space like in Dune.

Why would they travel this far just to see use? They must be really board.

61 - 80 of 239 Posts