Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AFDQ
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An Islamic cleric from Lebanon is forecasting the destruction of the United States within 20 years, according to a new report from MEMRI Television.

The Middle East Media Research Institute has posted a video on its website quoting Lebanese Sunni Cleric Sheik Muhammad Abu Al-Qat, who appeared on Al-Manar TV in May.

An Islamic cleric from Lebanon says the United States won't survive beyond two more decades

"Let me bring good tidings to the Muslims," Al-Qat states. "Allah willing, the American empire will very soon collapse."

He explained Americans now "object to any talk about the destruction of the state of Israel. … They are celebrating its 60th anniversary."

Then came his prophecy: "We say that Allah willing, within 20 to 12 years, America will collapse. This won't happen as a result of war. Not at all. Allah will send to America an American Gorbachev, from within. Gorbachev, who brought about the USSR collapse, was one of them.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77199 :eek:

·
American fearmaker
14,249 Posts
Dang! That was exactly the fate I predict for Muslims. Within 20 years they won't exist. Funny, isn't it? Oh, well, we'll see. We'll see.

I still remember the photo of the Air Force general as he looked at Hillary. The general's face had a grimace to it and the thought shown was, "NOW I know why the Muslims make their women wear bags over their heads...." In Hillary's case, I'll give the Muslims one point in their favor for one of their traditions...

·
HOPE4BEST&PREP4WORST
493 Posts
Ten to Twenty years from now kids will be asking: Daddy what the middo Yeast, whats an errub, what are eye-rainyanns, were they tear wrists. Well you see son they had been fighting for thousands of years over there, blowing each other up, fighting with Israel, and now they're gone. Look on the world map where it says United Israeli Republic of Jerusalem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts