Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Napolitano says rather than scanning all cargo containers, DHS prefers a “layered approach” that includes increased cooperation between countries and better intelligence sharing and analysis in addition to screening some containers.":mad::mad::mad:

Read full at: http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/us-no-longer-mandating-100-percent-screening-cargo-containers

Sure, why the hell not. The world is going to hell in a hand basket and we don't need to inspect any stinking containers. Why don't they just give the keys to the country to (fill in the blank) and get it over with!

·
Realist
180 Posts
And "Sharing Inteligence" has worked so well for us in the past?...Not!

This is just another sign of how bad off we are economically. It is increadibly expensive to search every cargo container comming in. We would rather provide economic support to 44 million Americans than ensure the safety of 311 million Americans. Just goes to show how screwed up our national priorities have become.

Not a whole lot different from building new bridges in other countries while ours fall apart!

·
Bushwacker
1,479 Posts
How dumb can you get? Our Homeland security publicly announces how politically correct they are by pointing out their weak spots, and how to avoid them.

My brother told me he was stopped at the airports everytime when he was in Army ACU Uniform. It was the one that's suppost to be random. So everyone around him kept going, but he was pulled aside. This was everytime and different airports each time.
But you can bet if he was wearing a diaper on his head and a bed sheet over his body they would have cleared him right through so as not to offend him.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
That’s it leave it to the other countries. Those same ones that helped get the bomber on the plane. Those same ones that loaded the mules hauling drugs.

They must want something to happen.

Who wants to bet the next thing is blamed on Syria.

·
some strange Nordic man
1,103 Posts
Alright, I better go build a shelter to Vault-Tec specifications while I can. Who knows what can be snuck in? I'll probably be living underground for a long time.

·
7,504 Posts
Think man-hours needed, and the sheer volume of imports needed to make up for our service based economy.

In reality, we only really need to check containers & products coming from places that hate us, or are encouraging drug-trafficking because it brings in so many dollars. That's not going to happen, because that's not fair and unbiased.

·
Lonesome Road
1,015 Posts
Think man-hours needed, and the sheer volume of imports needed to make up for our service based economy.
Sounds like a good way to create some jobs, but most likely couldn't be accomplished, because of cost.

Alright, I better go build a shelter to Vault-Tec specifications while I can. Who knows what can be snuck in? I'll probably be living underground for a long time.
Don't forget an extra water chip. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
That’s it leave it to the other countries. Those same ones that helped get the bomber on the plane. Those same ones that loaded the mules hauling drugs.

They must want something to happen.

Who wants to bet the next thing is blamed on Syria.
Its a great tool to move the sheeple.
See folks ,look at this disaster, we need more laws.
Its like the whole ATF gun scandal, secretly enable something to get your agenda pushed.

·
Registered
263 Posts
"Napolitano says rather than scanning all cargo containers, DHS prefers a “layered approach” that includes increased cooperation between countries and better intelligence sharing and analysis in addition to screening some containers.":mad::mad::mad:

Read full at: http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/us-no-longer-mandating-100-percent-screening-cargo-containers

Sure, why the hell not. The world is going to hell in a hand basket and we don't need to inspect any stinking containers. Why don't they just give the keys to the country to (fill in the blank) and get it over with!
she said that because they are too busy "inspecting "everyone's groin at the airport...you know it's all about priorities:xeye:

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Naturally, how else can you have a excuse for a false flag terror attack in the states if we cover all the based before hand?

·
Remember The Alamo
4,570 Posts

In reality, we only really need to check containers & products coming from places that hate us, or are encouraging drug-trafficking because it brings in so many dollars. That's not going to happen, because that's not fair and unbiased.
Or just build the stuff here and we won't have to emport the crap that they import.

·
3 more years of this?
2,864 Posts
This doesnt surprise me at all. I work at a large distribution center which supplies 80% of the worlds bearings. We get on average 10-25 containers a week from Europe, South America and Asia. We used to see everything from dead animals in them to Chinese propaganda. I wouldnt be surprised if drugs or weapons are being smuggled in but havent seen it yet where I work.

Over the past 15 yrs Ive learned it is much easier to import into the US than export out of it especially to Canada. We have a pile of paperwork just to get this out of the country but anything coming in is easy.

Wait and see if this doesnt come back to bite us in the a$$ later:mad:

·
Remember The Alamo
4,570 Posts
Did she say that we would on screen the containers from the people that hate us??

What is wrong with that statement,why are we taking containers from them to start with??

·
Registered
858 Posts
Because they would never think to put them in containers from "friendly" nations now would they...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts