Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
hahahaha....no.

Just buy yourself pallets of gear at the government liquidation auctions instead of fake stuff. I bet you could get 10-12 modular sleep systems for $100 at auction.

I wouldn't sleep in that thing....Hell, I hated the regular shelter halves we had in basic....might as well just dig a hole and sleep in it.

·
Banned
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahaha....no.

Just buy yourself pallets of gear at the government liquidation auctions instead of fake stuff. I bet you could get 10-12 modular sleep systems for $100 at auction.

I wouldn't sleep in that thing....Hell, I hated the regular shelter halves we had in basic....might as well just dig a hole and sleep in it.
I wasn't thinking of buying it. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with it.

(...and I get practically new U.S.G.I. 4-piece MSS sets for $75. :D )

·
Banned
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That tent will last about one season before it starts leaking.
Leaking?
You mean it "might" actually be waterproof for a while? LOL
I thought it was just for fair-weather nights.
:D:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Awe cmon, why do people have to get all bent out of shape. I was just mentioning it. It isn't worth getting all worked up and personal about it. Here is a link to their policy on the use of their names, trademarks.

Department of Defense and Military Seals are protected by law from unauthorized use, and these seals may NOT be used for non-official purposes.
However, the Military Services may approve the use of their Service emblem or coat of arms as a substitute on a case-by-case basis. There is no such substitute for the Department of Defense Seal, and there is NO optional graphic that would represent the Department of Defense.

Because of the wide range of specific requirements (material, size, color, etc.) desired for each individual requestor's project, DoD does not stock or provide emblems for such use. The production of emblems is the responsibility of each requestor. Final approval for use of Military Service emblems and additional information as to the design of the emblems, specific colors used and the availability of graphic masters or camera-ready masters can be obtained from the following offices:

Sample Licensed product, including the logo featured above.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts