Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
infowars.com
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found this article what are your thoughts?

A nice-sounding bill called the Global Poverty Act, sponsored by Sen. Barack Obama, could result in the imposition of a global tax on the United States. The bill makes levels of U.S. foreign-aid spending subservient to the dictates of the United Nations as set forth in the U.N. Millennium Declaration.

In addition to seeking to eradicate poverty, that declaration commits nations to banning "small arms and light weapons" and ratifying a series of treaties, including the International Criminal Court Treaty, the Kyoto Protocol (global warming treaty), the Convention on Biological Diversity, the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women and the Convention on the Rights of the Child.

The man who wants to be president doesn't think Americans can run their own affairs without the United Nations. Once the U.N. can tax Americans, we will need those small arms and light weapons to once again assert our independence.

C.J. Welle

LINK to where i found it
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,700228417,00.html

·
Registered
18,814 Posts

A nice-sounding bill called the Global Poverty Act, sponsored by Sen. Barack Obama, could result in the imposition of a global tax on the United States. The bill makes levels of U.S. foreign-aid spending subservient to the dictates of the United Nations as set forth in the U.N. Millennium Declaration.

In addition to seeking to eradicate poverty, that declaration commits nations to banning "small arms and light weapons" and ratifying a series of treaties, including the International Criminal Court Treaty, the Kyoto Protocol (global warming treaty), the Convention on Biological Diversity, the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women and the Convention on the Rights of the Child.

The man who wants to be president doesn't think Americans can run their own affairs without the United Nations. Once the U.N. can tax Americans, we will need those small arms and light weapons to once again assert our independence.

C.J. Welle

LINK to where i found it
for decades the un has been trying to take control, make no mistake control is what they want, of the U.S.. i never thought i'd see the day, and God willing i won't.

·
Illic Ero Eventus
245 Posts
I wrote my senator about this one - got the usual blah blah in return. If this passes, consider it a huge chunk of national sovereignty out the window

·
Registered
42 Posts

C.J. Welle

LINK to where i found it

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showpost.php?p=427081&postcount=16

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
The UN pulled a slightly different weapons ban (that was aimed at us) and John Bolton (our UN diplomat at the time) told them to kiss our azzes and, that our constitution won't be changed to appease the UN.

...shortly afterwards he was no longer a UN diplomat!

·
high on truck stop coffee
17,706 Posts
Call you Senator today...& oppose this bill.

I wrote my senator about this one - got the usual blah blah in return. If this passes, consider it a huge chunk of national sovereignty out the window
Still,contact your Senators ASAP...'cause they will be returning from their Holiday break,this bill(S2433)Global Poverty Act will cost us approx. $845 billion over the next eight years.U.N. will be imposing a .7% of GNP & other forms,here's a Glenn Beck segment on it.It is bi-partisian bill but still disgusting...we're almost broke here & now we should give $845 B to the U.N..? :mad: :( :xeye:

·
infowars.com
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so when do they plane on voting on this and are they gonna tell the american people we have to give up our guns because that's what the U.N wants ?

·
Registered
207 Posts
NWO is NWO no matter how you look at it.Once the UN get their claws in us there goes the neighborhood.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts