Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...otes-to-dismiss-trump-articles-of-impeachment

As usual, the Republicans are intent on bickering with one another instead of standing together in solidarity and voting to dismiss the Articles of Impeachment, which do not articulate any crime and were passed without affording any rights to the House Republicans.

A vote should be had, and any no voters should face a primary opponent next election cycle.

Rand Paul is using Hunter Biden as a threat if witnesses are called. All Republicans should be wanting Hunter Biden as the first witness.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...unter-biden-vote-if-gop-backs-dem-impeachment

·
Psalm 23:4
2,889 Posts
Yet every day I hear that we must vote for republicans. While I agree they aren't quite as bad as democrats, that's an extremely low bar and stuff like this is the consequence of "lesser of evils" politics. If choosing between dumb and dumber, you've already lost.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
rand paul deep state POS.when you hang with loosers you soon become one as jdog can attest LOOSER.
"Looser" means: Less tight.

"Loser" means: One who didn't win.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...otes-to-dismiss-trump-articles-of-impeachment

As usual, the Republicans are intent on bickering with one another instead of standing together in solidarity and voting to dismiss the Articles of Impeachment, which do not articulate any crime and were passed without affording any rights to the House Republicans.

A vote should be had, and any no voters should face a primary opponent next election cycle.

Rand Paul is using Hunter Biden as a threat if witnesses are called. All Republicans should be wanting Hunter Biden as the first witness.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...unter-biden-vote-if-gop-backs-dem-impeachment
Democrats and most Republicans represent the Swamp ... not The People. Been that way for decades (if not longer).

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,784 Posts
Are these the same Senate Republcans, and the same Senate leader (McConnell), that pulled off tax cuts, (2) USSC Justices, and confirmed USMCA?

The only thing wrong with the news opinon piece is the opinion of the Author. The Senate Republicans have held together and moved mountains for this President and the press just does not like it.

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,567 Posts
Well......

Here's the problem as I see it

There's a lot of them there Republicans that are going to either be reelected or ousted in the upcoming election

They cannot afford to look like they support anything besides the Constitution and it is imperative that they listen to these proceedings and vote accordingly and not just dismiss it

The other problems are this....

The Democrats in the House are in the same dilemma, along the Dems in the Senate......they are in the same boat and THEY started this mess

So here's my take

You got the entire Congress wasting the American peoples time on another sham process

And all they're doing is trying to get REELECTED

This is a truly "do nothing" Congress

535 members shuckin' and jivin' and on our payroll

Get out and vote!

Trump has had to fight both sides and the LSM, he's earned mine!

Trump 2020

·
"TURGID FLUX"
5,765 Posts
rand paul deep state POS.when you hang with loosers you soon become one as jdog can attest LOOSER.
Wasn't Rand Paul the Tea Party's leader?

Now he is deep state?

I need a score card to keep up.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

·
Basket of deplorables
2,351 Posts

Now he is deep state?

So one person says Rand Paul is the swamp and you believe it? Come on you are more than intelligent that. Unless of course you just posted that to troll which is probably more likely.

·
Super Moderator
3,151 Posts

Now he is deep state?

So one person says Rand Paul is the swamp and you believe it? Come on you are more than intelligent that. Unless of course you just posted that to troll which is probably more likely.
Maybe the biggest lie we are being fed is that there are two parties and one has our best interests in mind. They are all politicians and none of them give a darn about any of us. Don't care if its a D or a R... they all only care about themselves and what we can give them.

But that's just my opinion

·
Registered
11,459 Posts
Yet every day I hear that we must vote for republicans. While I agree they aren't quite as bad as democrats, that's an extremely low bar and stuff like this is the consequence of "lesser of evils" politics. If choosing between dumb and dumber, you've already lost.
Tell that BS to Virginia, where they didn’t bother voting for weak kneed POS Republicans...and ended up with total DNC control and a full on attack on the 2nd.:cool:

On the other hand...it’s bringing the simmer to a boil, and I can get behind that, too.:thumb:

·
Retired *****
18,242 Posts
I didn't want to start a new thread about this but ...

... did anybody watch the PBS Frontline hit piece on Trump tonight?

Two full hours of Orange Man Bad. Talked about the alt-right, violent, racist, Trump base and their attacks on peaceful protesters. :rolleyes: Trump's worst trait is that he actually fights back when attacked and he's especially evil for going after the media who attacks him. :rolleyes: The country is more divided than ever before and it's all his fault. :rolleyes: It's divided because traditional America has nothing in common with the enemy on the left which wants us dead.

Not a word about the economy, jobs, trade deals, north korea talks, china deals, nothing but negative.

Last night it was poor, poor, picked-on obama and how the mean old republicans wouldn't give him a break.

I've waited almost my entire life for a President that fights in my behalf.

Because Trump is NOT a typical Republican which 9 times out of ten will be found hiding under his desk or plotting with the enemy.

·
Registered
9,590 Posts
Why would the Senate vote off hand to dismiss? There's no reason. The House was able to call only their witnesses and didn't allow meaningful cross examination. The Senate should hold hearings, and call witnesses, and question everything, and get to the bottom of why there are articles of impeachment.

The easiest thing for them to do is dismiss this out of hand and let the Dems get away with their crap. Call all the witnesses back and add new ones. Get to the bottom of the why multiple governments had a need to look at the Bidens and their international business operations. Why members of Congress saw the need to run interference on those investigations.

The worst thing the Senate could do is quickly vote the articles down.

·
Ultranationalist
12,878 Posts

Now he is deep state?

Forget trying. It’s not worth your time and it makes no difference. Just buy more ammo and start reading American Partisan.

·
Ultranationalist
12,878 Posts
Well......

Here's the problem as I see it

There's a lot of them there Republicans that are going to either be reelected or ousted in the upcoming election

They cannot afford to look like they support anything besides the Constitution and it is imperative that they listen to these proceedings and vote accordingly and not just dismiss it

The other problems are this....

The Democrats in the House are in the same dilemma, along the Dems in the Senate......they are in the same boat and THEY started this mess

So here's my take

You got the entire Congress wasting the American peoples time on another sham process

And all they're doing is trying to get REELECTED

This is a truly "do nothing" Congress

535 members shuckin' and jivin' and on our payroll

Get out and vote!

Trump has had to fight both sides and the LSM, he's earned mine!

Trump 2020
Vote for whom exactly? Give me a name. Actually, give me ten names. Ten isn’t enough to make a difference, but it’s enough for me to make a point.

TINVOWOOT, BWMBATSOWO.

+5 for anyone who guesses the first one, bonus +10 for the second one.

·
"TURGID FLUX"
5,765 Posts
Not what I said at all.

I normally block 4X4 . Once again he has proven he cannot comprehend the English language.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts