Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
One of the murderers left his ID at the scene of the crime. This led to the arrest or 3 or 4 men.

It is said that some terrorist organization takes credit for the attack, but then they always do after such an event. I personally believe it was just muslim men acting like muslim men when they found two blonde ladies camping without protection.

*** I respectfully request that the video not be posted here. It is very hurtful to the grieving parents. ***

·
Retired kafir
17,644 Posts
If true, its a tragedy. More and more reason for reason for Westerners to stay out of dangerous third world nations. All third world nations for that matter.
Surely there are hiking mountains in places besides moslem infested hell-holes. I chalk this up to naive northern europeans who have convinced themselves that all cultures are equal. They're not.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
I just watched the video...I wish I had not. It was awful, no horrible. They sawed off her head and hacked at it. My hatred towards those people...yeah...
It's a minute you'll never get back. :(

The perpetrators posted it on both ladies facebook timelines to torture their friends and families. Other people re-posting may be doing it as a warning so others won't go camping, climbing, hiking, or bicycle touring in muslim lands. I agree it should not be posted anymore, but I also want people to know the dangers.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
It's a minute you'll never get back. :(

The perpetrators posted it on both ladies facebook timelines to torture their friends and families. Other people re-posting may be doing it as a warning so others won't go camping, climbing, hiking, or bicycle touring in muslim lands. I agree it should not be posted anymore, but I also want people to know the dangers.
I mean I wanted to watch it, just to verify what I knew, its just that it really was awful to see what a human could do to another. She was still alive reaching up as he was sawing her head off. I'm floored right now as I have never seen anything like this that was actually real. It feels like it is 150 degrees at my office right now, and I have a rage boiling inside it feels and slow breathing. this is weird. I wish I could be in the same place with those guys right now with no cameras and no way of getting in trouble. :mad:

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
I mean I wanted to watch it, just to verify what I knew, its just that it really was awful to see what a human could do to another. She was still alive reaching up as he was sawing her head off. I'm floored right now as I have never seen anything like this that was actually real. It feels like it is 150 degrees at my office right now, and I have a rage boiling inside it feels and slow breathing. this is weird. I wish I could be in the same place with those guys right now with no cameras and no way of getting in trouble. :mad:
You didn't see the ISIS beheading films then, of which there were many, or those of Africans being burned alive "necklaced"? Once you know how evil people can be it's hard to sleep at night. Our species contains beings worse than any animal.

·
LEGAL citizen
15,269 Posts
white european girls go to muslim countries alone to prove a point, only to prove the opposite.. this is darwinism

Not a wise choice, I agree. But they didn't deserve to be killed. Honestly, anyone should be able to travel anywhere and be fine (as long as they followed the laws of the lands they were visiting).

1 - 20 of 189 Posts