Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Semper Fi
9,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two passengers aboard the first fully-vaccinated cruise ship in North America have tested positive for COVID-19.

Celebrity Millennium issued this statement Thursday:

“Today two guests sharing a stateroom onboard Celebrity Millennium tested positive for COVID-19 while conducting the required end of cruise testing. The individuals are asymptomatic and currently in isolation and being monitored by our medical team. We are conducting contact tracing, expediting testing for all close contacts and closely monitoring the situation.

Celebrity Millennium is sailing with fully vaccinated crew and guests and following comprehensive protocols that align with our destination partners and exceed CDC guidelines to protect the health and safety of our guests. All guests on Celebrity Millennium were required to show proof of vaccination as well as a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours before sailing from St. Maarten this past Saturday. This situation demonstrates that our rigorous health and safety protocols work to protect our crew, guests and the communities we visit.”

·
Registered
570 Posts
Meh. I'm not surprised since the so called vaccine is imo a load of BS anyway, but testing positive isn't that big a deal anyway. I tested positive but never got sick, as have millions.

I'd be more interested in knowing if these individuals are sick. Says they are asymptomatic right now.

Love the last sentence on how effective their protocols are....ummm two folks on your cruise ship tested positive..hello?

Guess the term effective is subjective like everything else these days. Like mostly peaceful=cities on fire and innocent victim=weapon wielding maniac.

Good to know these things.

·
Registered
570 Posts
And ya know what? I'm all about getting back to normal and living life but who in their right minds takes a cruise right now? I've never gotten the hysteria bug over covid but at the same time why take the chance? Crammed into those tight quarters with all those other people just seems like a dumb risk to take for a ****ty vacation.

Best Bill Burr bit ever.

·
Premium Member
12,586 Posts
Update (2000ET): ''The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Thursday that it will convene an "emergency meeting" of its advisers on June 18th to discuss rare but higher-than-expected reports of heart inflammation following doses of the mRNA-based Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.
The new details about myocarditis and pericarditis emerged first in presentations to a panel of independent advisers for the Food and Drug Administration, who are meeting Thursday to discuss how the regulator should approach emergency use authorization for using COVID-19 vaccines in younger children.
As CBS reports, the CDC previously disclosed that reports of heart inflammation were detected mostly in younger men and teenage boys following their second dose, and that there was a "higher number of observed than expected" cases in 16- to 24-year-olds. Last month, the CDC urged providers to "ask about prior COVID-19 vaccination" in patients with symptoms of heart inflammation.''

Something else to think about on vaccinations for kids....

·
Semper Fi
9,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully they strand them at sea as a plague ship.

The crew is probably 3rd world natives doing it for the huge $5 a day paycheck but the passenger list is most likely 100% filled with libtards.

·
"TURGID FLUX"
6,442 Posts
Wait till things are back to normal and entire cruise ships are sick with Norovirus again. You won't see me on one of those bucket of germs.

I did some engineering work on several cruise ships and got to see every cubic foot of each of them. You would be shocked to see how the crew members are jammed into their tiny quarters. Tip them well.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Meh. I'm not surprised since the so called vaccine is imo a load of BS anyway, but testing positive isn't that big a deal anyway. I tested positive but never got sick, as have millions.

I'd be more interested in knowing if these individuals are sick. Says they are asymptomatic right now.

Love the last sentence on how effective their protocols are....ummm two folks on your cruise ship tested positive..hello?

Guess the term effective is subjective like everything else these days. Like mostly peaceful=cities on fire and innocent victim=weapon wielding maniac.

Good to know these things.
Effective is about 95% to the mRNA vaccines. That’s not misleading. Airbags are effective- people still die in car crashes.

·
I am interrogative, yes.
1,497 Posts
Vaccine efficacy is generally reported as a relative risk reduction (RRR). It uses the relative risk (RR)—ie, the ratio of attack rates with and without a vaccine—which is expressed as 1–RR. Ranking by reported efficacy gives relative risk reductions of 95% for the Pfizer–BioNTech, 94% for the Moderna–NIH, 90% for the Gamaleya, 67% for the J&J, and 67% for the AstraZeneca–Oxford vaccines.

However, RRR should be seen against the background risk of being infected and becoming ill with COVID-19, which varies between populations and over time. Although the RRR considers only participants who could benefit from the vaccine, the absolute risk reduction (ARR), which is the difference between attack rates with and without a vaccine, considers the whole population. ARRs tend to be ignored because they give a much less impressive effect size than RRRs: 1.3% for the AstraZeneca–Oxford, 1.2% for the Moderna–NIH, 1.2% for the J&J, 0.93% for the Gamaleya, and 0.84% for the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccines.
From The Lancet.

·
Grevcon 10
14,228 Posts
Thanks for showing me this paper. I love it. So glad someone actually called them out officially. I've been trying to explain this kind of stuff for a while and was feeling pretty alone in the effort. We really need to get stop letting these companies do their own testing. It needs to be uniform, unbiased, and objective. What we have now is just a recipe for disaster.

·
Grevcon 10
14,228 Posts
So what’s your point?
It's information. It doesn't need a point. Sometimes you can learn something without it being part of an argument. Then you can just use the information however you want to use it. Maybe even just for intellectual stimulation. For example: The Solar System's Oort Cloud of comets actually stretches out most of the way to the nearest star. 3.2 light years with the nearest star being 4.2 light years away. There's no point to that information, but now we all know it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
It's information. It doesn't need a point. Sometimes you can learn something without it being part of an argument. Then you can just use the information however you want to use it. Maybe even just for intellectual stimulation. For example: The Solar System's Oort Cloud of comets actually stretches out most of the way to the nearest star. 3.2 light years with the nearest star being 4.2 light years away. There's no point to that information, but now we all know it.
Anthropology is great for this, but it's also becoming topical due to progressivism. Hypergamy is what cavemen used to do.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts

I assumed I was supposed to be shocked to find that vaccinated passengers got COVID.

I didn’t read the article so I don’t know how many vaxed passengers were on the ship but if only two test positive and are so far asymptomatic
I’d say that’s pretty good. Now if all 200 or 300 vaxed passengers got it AND became sick enough to require hospitalization I think that would be cause for alarm.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I assumed I was supposed to be shocked to find that vaccinated passengers got COVID.

I didn’t read the article so I don’t know how many vaxed passengers were on the ship but if only two test positive and are so far asymptomatic
I’d say that’s pretty good. Now if all 200 or 300 vaxed passengers got it AND became sick enough to require hospitalization I think that would be cause for alarm.
the intent is to scare people into thinking they cant drop the masks.

The worst part of all of this is that the passengers who were 'vaccinated' probably never had the covid until now.

Multiple papers are showing EXACTLY what many of us said from day one..
LET IT SPREAD, the natural immunity will stay and this mRNA BS is going to come back and bite them.
This was graft folks. NOTHING but greed and graft!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts