Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.economicnoise.com/2011/06/20/twenty-nine-reasons-to-be-angry-andor-scared/

26.The massive debt problems of Western economies are mathematically impossible to solve. Massive defaults will have to occur eventually.
What? Is he using facts like math?

Surely someone here will chime in and say that math is always wrong and things are going to be ok, just keep up in the market.

Where is role model, he can tell us how it is not possible for the u.s. to default, he has the math worked out.

·
Spyder Rider
1,809 Posts
Gettingthere51, I saw on another thread you claimed to be the banned Randall Flag. You also said...

I have lied and i always will lie when it suits my purpose to do so, i guess in that sense i'm just like the guys you elect and hope will not take your ira's

You have zero credibility.

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gettingthere51, I saw on another thread you claimed to be the banned Randall Flag. You also said...
correct

I have lied and i always will lie when it suits my purpose to do so, i guess in that sense i'm just like the guys you elect and hope will not take your ira's
correct again, if all the bankers/lawyers/ceo's and leaders of our country lie everyday to our face, i will also lie when it means i can better my position.

Just like my little girl will never starve to death while a ceo makes 100 million a year.

that just aint going to happen friend, sorry to be the one to say it.

You have zero credibility.
That is the smartest thing you have said in your post, i would hope NO ONE has credibility inyour eyes, ihope you check and recheck everything everyone EVER says that would have an impact on your life.

I dont want people to believe me, hell i dont want to believe me sometimes, the truth does hurt and change is scary.

I have never wanted back pats or friend requests buddy, i want you to use your own eyes and own mind and stop listening to people who already back up your confirmation bias.

But knowing how much people understand their own mind, i also realize i might be asking for too much.;)

·
Learner
2,457 Posts
you do realize ALOT of eastern countries have western style economies correct:thumb:
Well, some do and many don't. They have the appearance, but not the actual working models. Such as China, they look like us, but the Chinese government owns 51% of any business that is started up in China, so they get to say who does and who doesn't get to have the business. That is a major difference to the U.S.(although we are moving their way more and more).

·
Learner
2,457 Posts
http://www.economicnoise.com/2011/06/20/twenty-nine-reasons-to-be-angry-andor-scared/

Surely someone here will chime in and say that math is always wrong and things are going to be ok, just keep up in the market.

Where is role model, he can tell us how it is not possible for the u.s. to default, he has the math worked out.
Any role model he would give you, would not be a happy one. Wiemar Germany, Argentina, Hungary, just to list a few.

·
Registered
61 Posts
http://www.economicnoise.com/2011/06/20/twenty-nine-reasons-to-be-angry-andor-scared/What? Is he using facts like math?

Nonsense, the debt problem is a piece of cake to solve. There are three easy solutions (for U.S.):

1.)
Default. Individuals declare bankruptcy all the time, why can't we? We will **** off the whole world and cause worldwide economic repurcussions, but so what? We've already done both.

2.)
Print a handful of trillion-dollar federal reserve notes, and voila! Debt problems solved. This option seems easier than doing anything meaningful about our problems.

3.)
Sell all the gold in Fort Knox, and maybe Alaska too. Grant Hawaii its independence to the tune of a trillion, and sneak some toxic debt into the contract. Cut all entitlements spending, and most of defense also. In addition, sell some of our military technology and equipment to foreign nations; maybe China would be interested. Raise income taxes by about 25% for everybody and establish a national sales tax, but especially ensure a wealth tax gets passed to nail rich people. Corporations may have to pay more taxes as well, if they lack influential lobbies.

See? Our debt problem is easy to solve. Now if we put it off a few years and let the snowball grow, then we may have a real problem, which would require drastic measures to address.

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
I honestly can't be sure whether you're a clueless idiot.....or if your above post was meant as a joke.:rolleyes:

.......Now if we put it off a few years and let the snowball grow, then we may have a real problem, which would require drastic measures to address.
And,do you seriously not consider any of your suggestions to be "drastic"?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts

I love playing post-em-up .... especially with an admitted liar with zero credibility.

(You'll have to take off your tinfoil hat before you read this, though ... to get the full effect of the common sense contained within)

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/5...collapse-and-strategies-to-play-it-either-way

·
Registered
3,048 Posts

BTW, almost forgot Randy .... you DID see the heading on your "source" site didn't you?

Economics, Finance and Politics Through The Prism of Classical Liberalism

"Classical Liberalism" Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That's some "source" that is .... a left wing loon redistributionist.

Talk about a mental disease ........ Yah, liberals ALWAYS have the best take on "math" .... especially when it comes to spending OPM, until it runs out that is.

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTW, almost forgot Randy .... you DID see the heading on your "source" site didn't you?

Economics, Finance and Politics Through The Prism of Classical Liberalism

"Classical Liberalism" Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That's some "source" that is .... a left wing loon redistributionist.

Talk about a mental disease ........ Yah, liberals ALWAYS have the best take on "math" .... especially when it comes to spending OPM, until it runs out that is.
This is the idiotic ramblings i have always talked about, if dimwitted dip**** would have left his belief behind him and read the whole link, his DUMBASS would of notice this little sentence at the end.......

This article originally appeared on American Thinker.

A HARDCORE CONSERV BLOG.

But hey, dont let that get in his way of know it all.....

unlike him i took the time to read thru his bull**** link where there is not ONE ideal to help solve the budget or debt problem.

Although i do think it's funny the guy never mentions that the problem not only lies in us borrowing money, but borrowing money with non created interest attached.

After reading the whole link twice, realizing it dont anwser any questions brought up from my link, i can only guess that rolemodel either dont read thru his links before posting, or he has no clue because he never read my link in the first place.

either way if you want a dip**** bird eye view of the economy, feel free to get to use your maximum stupid detection thinking on his link.

But then again when your not to bright about economics, i guess someone explaining inflation is a good thing, so go rolemodel.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
"Economics, Finance and Politics Through The Prism of Classical Liberalism"

Randy Flagg's mantra.

"Classical Liberalism" ........ it's enough to make a cat laugh.

THIS is a "source".

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Looks like gettingthere is starting to get to NARM... ;)
Says the liberal ....... nothing personal, mind you ... I enjoy your contributions because you are genuine not simply arguing for the sake of arguing. I learn something almost every time I log in here and many other fourms.

gettingthere is amusing ... one trick pony that he is.

I am getting bored, though, with the posts from one sided blogs or sites that have some skin in the game with their "articles".

·
Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He has got to be the dumbest mofo on the board, he does not read my link because the link is liberal, BUT the post i was talking about was from a CONSERV site.

it's amazing how idiots think if it comes from a right wing site, it is the word of god himself.

i guess if he saw the same write up on american thinker he could not use his liberal jokes, and would be forced to admit he is a moron, so instead he just keeps pretending this is a liberal write up, and not a conserv write up some liberal thought was worth a damn.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts