Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, and how do you get a dog so badly trained that it runs away from you while your trying to chase it down in a car?

And when your done your days shooting pick up your targets (empty cups) and take them home and put them in the bin dont just leave them out in the field, freaking pigs.

Anyway that show was reason 1001 to own guns lol....
Kids firing AK's without hearing protection...

If my dogs go crazy and wander off, all I have to do is pick up my keys and they come running from the other side of the world looking for a ride:)

Maybe we should do an Aussie version, PWB with the bush side, ***** establishing a sustainable homestead, you could be the IT man and I'd love to be the polygamist nutter (but I'll have to check if thats ok with my Wife first)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shipped my job to China, im not an IT many anymore, nor do I want to be.

I can be the permaculturalist/long range precision shooter. (well once, im out of practice now)

You don't want to be a polygamist, surely 1 is enough punishment?

And I agree, noone should be using firearms in non-emergency situations without hearing protection, thats just stupid, and letting your kids do it in front of you (encouraging them infact) is totally irresponsible.
Ok, so we can pencil you in as the disgruntled former IT professional turned gun nut/florist:)

We may have to meet up and shoot some plates one day, ATM I have eye issues, couldn't hit a hippo at 20 paces, but put a pizza box at 1K and it's DOOMED! (Cataracts suck)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.